2015......Your first purchases???

Six bottles of Bollinger Special Cuvee at $39 per. Couldn’t resist.

a mag of 2001 Clos des Lambrays

Grabbed a btl of 01 Meo CP on NYE. Woke up and grabbed the 01 Meo Riche.

Well it only feels like a bigger house when you actually have less wine and more room to walk around. [snort.gif]

Ditto with no purchases - day 2…(but the day ain’t over…in fact it just started… pileon )

So far so good, but Chamber Street sent out a Marcarini offer on December 30th, and I bought. If it it had been on the 1st, I would have crumbled too, they are good, they are very good, and they know my weak spots.

2015 is the year I really stick to a defined budget. 31 days and no purchases. The WHWC sale would have otherwise triggered a purchase.

I couldn’t pass up some things in the Woodland Hills wine sale: I bought 2013 Hamilton Russell Chardonnay for $23, Leroux Puligny Montrachet for $45, and a magnum of 2010 Felsina Rancia for $68. It’s nothing crazy, but they have a lot of good wines and good deals through tomorrow, plus I got free GSO overnight shipping for purchasing $200 or more.

Then, after reading the news about Serge Hochar, I went back to Flickinger and bought still more 99 Musar. I have a bad feeling those wines, already getting pretty scarce, are going to get scarcer still.

08 Domaine de Chevalier Blanc, 2010 Grosset Polish Hill Riesling. Had to start playing :slight_smile:

I picked up a couple '02 Huet Clos du Bourg’s. Probably overpaid at $70 but they came from a cold cellar.

2 - '08 Jean & Louis Trapet Chambertin Grand Cru
3 - '12 Samuel Billaud Chablis Montee De Tonnerre 1er Cru
3 - '09 Albert Morot Savigny-lès-Beaune 1er Cru La Bataillère Aux Vergelesses
3 - '12 Domaine Dupeuble Pere et Fils Beaujolais

Nothing until the 27th!

2012 Cirq Pinot Noir Treehouse Vineyard

1 x 2013 Donnhoff Norheimer Kirschheck
1 x 2007 Ferrando black label Carema
3 x 2004 Lopez de Heredia Gravonia
1 x 2010 San Felice ‘Il Grigio da San Felice’ CCR

The 2015 account is open for business.

1 x 2008 Qupe Bien Nacido X Block Syrah
1 x 2000 Jaffurs Melville Syrah

2013 Almondo Roero Arneis Bricco delle Ciliegie

2 CAPPELLANO BAROLO RUPESTRIS 2008 on sale at Gordon’s (I couldn’t resist)