2017 Gonon

Just drank the 96 juge. It was amazing. I thought of you guys. Even sent Alfert a picture with the 89 Trollat next to it.

Going to California with the family next year in May. Can bring all my 1996 Allemands champagne.gif

Bastard. 96 Cuvee C was probably the best Juge I ever tasted on release until 2010, and like a moron, I didn’t buy a case at what was a pittance.

FU sent me naughty text pics of the Juge.

I bought from them last year, but I guess this year the wine sold out before it hit their website. Now I have to hope I can source the wine when it hits the Northern California Market. I can’t believe people pay $100-$130 a bottle. At that price you can buy the 2015,2016 and 2017 right now.

I used to buy the Saint-Joseph all the time but at current prices, I prefer others in that price range. If I had to recommend one domaine it would be Monier-Perreol.

I will still pay $100 per bottle for any Gonon St Joe on offer. So far only one berserker has accepted my offer, but if you have some and you are ready to sell let me know!
Alex

Alex,
I would sell sixty bottles of 2014 at $110–/bottle.

Thanks Patrick! 60 is too many of one vintage but I will buy a bunch of those at my $100 offer. Lemme know!
Alex