2017 Rivers-Marie Cab Release

I’m surprised that the EMH Cabernet Sauvignon Black Cat Special Selection hasn’t been mentioned. The '15 is $100.

Have many RM Pinots i the cellar but I recall being blown away by the Cabernet. Posting in CC, but if anyone is declining their Cab… And hope all enjoy!

That’s true. The EMH “regular” Black Cat opened to the mailing list in March for $75/bottle. As is my custom, after the initial week or so, any remaining wine goes up by $10. This pricing structure rewards those who purchase early.

I think there is a reasonable palate comparison, as well.

I am looking forward to this offering.

Problem is, next Tuesday I will be taking my CFP examination all day, so I hope its not first come, first served.

I plan on buying my full allocation after I get out of the testing center with my “PASSED” confirmation!

I would suggest you get a close friend to order your allocation for you.

Can you let them know?

(Best wishes on your test, too!)

Absolutely… contact Will and tell him about your situation. His customer service is second to none.

• a lot!!!

Was incredibly fortunate enough to taste the 2015s shortly after bottling in June.

Even with the inevitable bottle shock, these are lovely wines. If you like 2014, then 2015 lineup is also amazing quality and more structure and power (as a general statement) than 2014.

I think the NV will be one of the greatest QPR cabs of the Napa vintage. For me, it was on par with the Panek and the Calistoga. While it probably needs a little more patience than the 2014 NV, ultimately a candidate for near-term.

Of those two SVDs, I preferred the Panek, although our group was split. The Calistoga may age better, but the Panek is already showing off.

The Lore is right up there with the best wines from our trip - and the others were all more expensive. Bottom line: this is special stuff.

Within the hour, Will had reached out and took care of me. Top Notch service FOR SURE…

When’s your next release?

Sorry for diverting from the RM thread…I just like to be sure that the correct information is available. I have not had an RM Cab in a few years…

My next release will probably be in March. But I will, of course, have some offerings for BerserkerDay. Now back to your regular channel!

Is the Lore worth the premium over the Panek or Calistoga? Trying to piece together an order that remains within my budget.

Ha, I’ve been going back and forth with myself all week.

Being the first offering for me, I plan to buy some of everything and more of somethings. [snort.gif]

Lol asking myself the same question on the Lore. I don’t have many wines over 100…

I need to tighten the purse strings and don’t buy a lot of CA Cab plan on getting 1 bottle of the Napa Valley (either direct or through a friend-not sure if I get a RM Cab allocation).

We usually see the summer release newsletter here- is it available yet?

I think that’s in the OP.