2018 Rivers-Marie Cabernet Offer

in 16 they only had a small portion of the herb lamb vineyard so there was very little and it went in an hour or two. in 2018 I believe they now have leased the entire herb lamb Vineyard so there should be quite a bit more to go around. I’ll likely max out my Napa as usual and grab some HL.

This is the allocation model I’m currently working with

4 - Napa
5 - Calistoga
6 - Panek
3 - Lore
3 - Herb Lamb

Thanks Will

Appreciate it! Looking forward to the release, will tasting notes be posted soon?

I should have that by end of the week (Friday). I’ll post it up here and on the website as soon as it is ready.

Thanks sir

Can someone post the actual scores from Jeb? Not that it matters just curious.

I am always impressed with Will’s responsiveness and sharing of information. Just awesome service!

Seconded!!!

What’s the typical shipping charges and can you only buy one or two bottles? this will be my first RM allocation.

3 bottle minimum, shipping included.

This month expensive all of a sudden. Definitely need some 18 RM Cabs in my cellar.

Thanks!

Is it 3 Total minimum or 3 per type? (I.e. you selling bottles in 3 packs or we can mix & match to at least 3)?

every allocation this year has been mix/match to at least 3 in the total order.

I will look seriously at any TRB wine. But, I like the RM the best. I think they are great QPR. Excited to get these and lock them away.

It probably shouldn’t matter that much, but “shipping included” is music to my ears for a mailing list. It’s kind of frustrating when I want to (AKA can only afford to) get only 3 bottles but then need to pay $34 or so for shipping.

It really is great, especially when you consider how these wines are priced relative to peers.

Tasting notes are up on the RM site: Rivers-Marie - Sign Up

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to try to go light this year (since I went heavy with Carter, Becklyn, Myriad, Quivet) but I don’t think that’ll be possible. Great notes!

Yea, the notes are very compelling, especially on the NV Cab. I have been doing my best to be budget conscience myself. I had also purchased Carter/Becklyn/Myriad/Quivet this year, but decided to go lighter on the June Myriad cab release to accommodate RM. Already purchased so much Mike Smith wine for 18, figured it was only fair.

Leaning towards doing 3 of each, if I can afford.