2019 M Etain

If the price has really jumped to $250/bottle this is a pass for me. With shipping and tax this makes it nearly $600 for just two bottles. :worried:

Like others have suggested, the main label jumps to $500/bottle easily. That is a $100/bottle increase in just 3 vintages. That’s unfortunate.

If it’s $250, easy pass. Was considering at $195. Will buy scarecrow this year to get acess to library offering but that likely will it, if they keep raising prices.

Gotta love the 1k mag with purchase of the full allocation

Not just a magnum. An etched and numbered one…. I read the card a few times thinking I was missing something.

I’m supposed to get my first allocation of crow this spring but based on this offering might have to walk.

M Etain has been a pass for me for a few years now due to high shipping costs on a 2-pack. This price increase cements a permanent pass.

This went from a bunch of y’all’s must buy no brainer wine to pass awful quick

1 Like

I agree with the comments above. It will be close to $300 per bottle after shipping and taxes. The wine is always very good but at that price point, you can get some really good burgundy or champagne (which I tend to drink more of now).

It was a good run with M Etain but I will be passing for the first time this year.

I would do the same thing if I still received an allocation… but I’m expecting the pricing on the library offering to be above whatever the 2019 sells for. We’ll have to wait and see.

Agree with everyone’s comments on this increase. Wine library usually offers this at the same price as release if I was desperate to buy. Last year was my first for Crow, so I’ll need to think about that one, but shipping kills me in NJ with the double dip.

Unsure if anyone has stated this, but I got my pony mail card the other day and I can confirm it’s $250/btl. I am passing, as I did when Scarecrow went from $300 to $400/btl in one season.

I got the card in the mail today. $250/bottle. No thanks.

prices escalated awfully quick