2019 MM VHR

In for a 3 pack and a mag. I do have a larger allocation available and may upsize.

Just grabbed a three pack since my AMEX is pissed about my incessant wine purchases of late. May go back in for the maggie, because I know it’s an epic wine, and in three years when I open one, I’ll be mad for not getting more…

Hopefully this survives until Friday. Want to try first

Nick- looking forward to your thoughts on the tasting there. And Genevieve is awesome. ENJOY!

Yeah I tasted it a few weeks ago and it was awesome … went back for a second 3-pack. [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]. Frankly I’ll probably skip Crane and may skip Las Piedras as well. I always think Crane is overrated (not just MM - across the board) and just too dark/hot for me. I love VHR, so this will probably just take the place of what would’ve otherwise been a Las Piedras 3 pack.

Leaving my 3-pack on the table. Credit card and checking account on fire right now due to new truck and camper purchase. Hope someone who did not get an allocation is able to claim mine.

I do look forward to purchasing Dr Crane and LPV in the spring. Accounts will recover by then.

Crane and LPV coming soon … I’ve been talked into both by Lauren. I mentioned that I usually find Crane too dark and brooding—usually with winemaking that leans in to that dense, weighty style, but she thinks their take on it is softer than others they’ve tasted. She told me the Crane is for the cellar and LPV can be enjoyed right away/sooner and is among her favorite Napa cabs ever (and she used to be GM at Acme and a Somm at TFL, so very much speaking from experience).

Thanks for the comments. I discovered MM on our visit to Napa last fall and was fortunate to score some MM VHR along with various vintages of the flagship. Looking forward to the other SV’s.