2019 Rivers-Marie Spring Offer

$4 is an issue for you, Chris? That is quite reasonable IMO.

Would you buy the Sonoma Coast for $34 and free shipping?

I don’t prefer or drink much PN but I always pick-up a few bottles of RM. Shipping is reasonable IMHO.

Maxed out on Sonoma Coast, Anderson, Summa, and Summa OV. One of my favorite Pinot Noir.

Pretty reasonable compared to other lists I’m on, at least. Not sure I know many wineries shipping three packs for $12. And I believe they comp shipping on the cabs (or used to, at least).

Nope. Not an issue at all. Quite reasonablle. Its pretty amazing to be honest.

Chris, dig it. It’s easy in a email/bulletin board world to assume, which is why I asked.

Yeah. The shipping rate is just icing on the cake. I was quite shocked this list wasn’t full when I rejoined last year. I asked for extras in Commerce Corner assuming it was full before trying to sign up.

$30 for the SC is just kinda silly. Especially considering how long it’s been that price. I woulda bought more than 3 if I coulda. [drinkers.gif]

In for my usual case and a half. These are excellent every damn time. Every vineyard, Sonoma too. At a great price. And a crowd-pleaser every time. “This Pinot is so good! I don’t usually have Pinot this good.” – from guests, every time.

Lesson learned … After missing out on the AV PN last year, I ordered as soon as this offer hit my inbox.

[cheers.gif]

Had the AV PN last year, really liked it. Was in meetings most of yesterday, missed out on AV this year. Bummer. Gotta block my calendar next year. Or better yet… “work” from home that day.

I signed up for the mailing list only two weeks ago and was offered an allocation. Really excited to dive deeper into rivers Marie.

Was able to score
Summa OV x2
Platt x2
AV x1
Sonoma Coast x2

Order placed

I learned that lesson this year haha. I got sidetracked shortly after the allocation went live and by the time I logged back in to place my order, the AV PN was unavailable.

I left nearly all of my SC bottles on the table for others. Since I am trying to save cellar space in 2019, I decided this year to buy exclusively Summa, Ox and Summa OV. I love these wines.

Wishing you better luck next year … [cheers.gif]

Same.

I have to say, I’ve largely abandoned CA Pinot Noir which is made in more of a “lush” style…that said, R-M Pinot is so effing fantastic I’ve actually started buying more of it than I ever have before (and I’ve been on the list since 2009).

I found a 2007 occidental ridge Sonoma coast at a local shop this weekend. Anyone have any experience with these with a little age on them?

Look in Cellartracker, Chris.

I think this was the first offering from anyone where I just clicked the “Select entire allocation” button and went with it. The most expensive wine month ever continues!