2019 Roy Piper is live!

Thanks, I got the offer as well. Order in, thank you Roy!

Got the WB waitlist offer. Took a 3pack.

Got the WB offer also… grabbed a 3 pack

Grabbed a 3 pack last night. Thanks Roy!

Decided to offer a 3-pack of 2019 to those here who listed WB as their “referral” when they signed up and if they had been on the wait list since between 6/30/19 and 12/31/20. About 90 Berserkers in all. 27 of you purchased a 3-pack and that was wayyyy beyond what I thought would happen. I had no idea what would happen, honestly. I’m now sold out of 2019, with about 92.5% going to last year’s buyers, 5% going to the wait list and 2.5% to Berserkers as categorized above. That was fun! Thanks for that, it was a fun experiment, although I may not be able to repeat it anytime in the near future. Those who ordered are now in the first wave for my next Piper vintage, although I am unsure which vintage that will be at this point.
[cheers.gif]

7 Likes

People who ordered won’t be disappointed, great wines and Roy is a great guy. Have a vertical going back to 2014

Damn, received the save the date and was hoping for a wave for slackers who previously passed, but no soup this year.

still on the video list and get emails but no offers once I passed one time
would love an offer
cheers

Do we know how long the wait is at this point? I think I signed up back in August, so not long ago.

Not only am I excited for the wines, but wanted to compliment Roy’s customer service. He responded lightening fast to an email question / request I had and helped me out. Super rare these days and it is much appreciated!

thank you Roy!!!

Thanks Roy!