2020 Fingers Crossed

In the letter, “White Wine” is capitalized, which I believe means they’re referencing the specific White Wine cuvee, not white wine in general.

Your flyer says it goes on sale on 8/25 ?
And so you found out how much the box of 6 is $684 ? It doesn’t say that on the flyer I got.

There were two letters. The first one I think was one page but had pricing. The second had details about the wines and release.

My flyer says 8/18 to purchase, but no pricing.

1 Like

It’s mostly Chardonnay from the same blocks that Pearl Clutcher was from.

I don’t have the letter in front of me for the %

From the mailer:
White - “mostly” new oak, 8% Marsanne, 12% Roussanne. Chard is Bien Nacido W-Block (6 rows each with different clones)
Grenache - “very little” new oak, 51% whole cluster, 9% syrah, 10% Mourvedre, 4% “White” - guessing the 4% is the white blend? The letter doesn’t specify.
Syrah - new oak, but no mention of % but the chard and syrah note it’s more new oak heavy than the grenache, 40% stem inclusion, and only says “a few dashes of White Wine, Grenache and Mourvedre” were added.

8/18 us the first wave with guaranteed allocations (except for rose’). 8/25 is first time buyers/first come first served.

First time buyer, so I assume I won’t get access until the 25th. First wave is a week prior.
Nikolas told me the price. $684 for the box-set.

4 Likes

Gotcha, Thanks!

:+1:
I would also advise people checking to see if they deliver to your state in advance. He told me they only deliver to 18 states at the moment.
Unfortunately Kansas is not one of them. However, I can have mine shipped to a Friend just across the state line in Kansas City, MO.

I was hoping I would receive a letter for this one. Sadly, it isn’t looking likely. Anyone have a guaranteed allocation that is planning on skipping it?

Edit: got an offer on Friday. Super excited for the opportunity to pick this up.

Anyone have an idea what the Rose will go for (6 bottle set according to mailer)?

Fwiw, the mailer itself only states bottle count, nothing about cases.

The website states the numbers…

THE NEWEST OFFERING BEGINS ON AUGUST 18, 2022 @ 9AM PST.

The wines will be sold in waves starting with the RESERVED OFFERING that goes live on August 18th, 2022 at 9AM PST, followed by the FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED OFFERING that begins on August 25th, 2022 at 9AM PST.

The 2020 Vintage, “Head Held High,” has given us many treasures to be excited about. We have a six-bottle box set that contains two of each (White Wine, Grenache + Syrah) ~ 1,720 made ~ and a six-bottle box set of Rosé Wine that is comprised of equal parts Grenache, Syrah + Mourvèdre ~ 100 made ~

In addition to accessing allocations during your offer window, you can use the other menu items above to edit your profile information, reset your password, and view order history.

Have questions? Please email us at: info@fingerscrossedwine.com

1 Like

Ok

I made the list for 8/25
Not too long of a wait
What do these wines compare to?
How many offerings per year?

The obvious answer is SQN right, although maybe with a slightly lighter touch.

This is your one and only chance.

2 Likes

The mailer says 100 six bottle cases available, first come first serve.

Does anyone have the list of states that they ship to?

1 Like

This is the list from 2021
CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, VA, WA, WI.

1 Like