4 Offers from Wilde Farm

Opened a rose and Dolcetto today. Both well received and tasty .

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in responding. The Dolcettos are made in a style that really lends itself to pop and pour. They are exuberant wines and if anything benefit from a little chill. I would not lay them down - they are made for near term drinking for sure. They have minimal if any sulfur treatment, are pliant and easy going right from the get go and will pair great with food as they have good acids and are fermented completely dry. I hope that helps and answers your questions. Thanks for your interest and support! [cheers.gif]

fire when ready! [cheers.gif]

Hi Loren! No worries! And this makes me very happy! Always in search of wines I don’t have to feel guilty about opening soon after they arrive! Will try to pop one open tonight! [cheers.gif]

Reporting back in – opened a bottle of the Dolcetto (red) last night and really enjoyed it! So many layers to such a light-styled wine. A really nice springtime red! Thank you!

I have been remiss in posting BD notes because I have gotten trapped inside the Politics forum. Two days ago, I opened a '14 Cardiac Hill Syrah, and it blew my mind. I have no tasting note to offer, but I keep thinking about the smoky, cool-climate character of the wine. Some bacon fat, seems like whole cluster. It was my first Wilde Farm wine. If it was an indication of the house style, I think I am going to be a loyal customer.