$5000 Screagle Sauv Blanc?!

Box a’ rocks.

Us ballers refuel with Petrus 1961 and 2000 on a bad day! neener

There was that SQN Rosé…

Roumier ech is worse

Is it better than the one from Jon Bon Jovi?

There’s no such thing as overpaying anymore

1 Like

Purebred number one. Ashera?

I heard they sell it to friends and family only but at slightly more than 200$ (and they are embarassed of the secondary market prices, most of these friends and faimly bring the empty bottles back). I’ve had it once, it was a great Napa Sauvignon Blanc but the Dana Estates Hershey is better.

Some people like to spend money on nice things like wine and drink it. Not everybody is looking for value or flip.

Or go on to WB with every other post questioning what others spend on wine or “look at this pretty good wine I bought for $20 on WTSO” and you’re a fool for spending so much on other wine . And how could you buy XXXXX wine?

Your jealousy and judgmental ways are so apparent . And annoying .

3 Likes

That’s what I hear from the Milllennials.

Drink what you like! champagne.gif

Thanks for the information …that is new to me.

Hey Buzz…I will toss my originals in with you and we can make real money. :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry you get so offended. Again try posting a tasting note. This is a wine board.

Of course drink what you like and also within one’s budget. Not too many people on this board with a $5,000 SB budget and would imagine if they did they would drink far better stuff then this for that price point.

Yeah, humans are sad creatures. Wish I was better — but, it happens at every level. Drinking a $50 wine isn’t much better when you consider what you might have done with $50 instead of pissing it down the drain. But, such is life.

I’m not offended . And if I posted a tasting note you would probably judge that or the wine itself .

Move on pal. With your small band of followers I am focused on wine here. Yes some of us can’t afford to drink $80 bottle every night so I fit into the crew that drink $30 bottles and will continue posting on them. This is a wine board and means very little in the world we live. So move on and find some one else to piss off.

I was standing 3 feet from a 3-pack of this the other day and the price was $15k. It was already sold (not that I was considering buying it) and I was told that the buyer resells it in China.

Even cheap Bourbon sells for a lot in China. Never heard about the success of Penfolds Grange massive increase in price marketing to China. I see some of their wines locally from time to time at around $650 a bottle.