8/25 Miami Beach

Any sense of what people prefer to drink? I’m gonna bring at least 1 burg but could bring whatever people feel like drinking.

If you feel like bringing 2 bottles then let’s do 2 Burgs, something suitable for a group of 8-10 max, then we’ll have 2 N Rhones as well, at least 1 white Burg and Champagne and then let’s see what the rest of the group preferences are. Personally, I’d rather keep the theme on the classical styled / leaner side, so Burgundy, N Rhone, classic old school Riojas, Barolo / Barbaresco, some producers in Chianti Clasico, a few producers in Brunello di Montalcino can be a good match, but ultimately my mantra is “bring the wine you love to drink” and let’s have fun tasting them.

Cool sounds good.

I’ll bring:

2008 AF Gros Richebourg
2017 Bruno Clair Chambertin Clos de Beze

I think it’s worth visiting the Bruno Clair again and I have a bunch.

1 Like

So is the reservation set for 630?

1 Like

Yes, we are all set for tomorrow at 6:30. 6927 Biscayne Blvd, Miami

@J_Cangiano, @Albert_R, @Subu_Ramachandran, and @Hank_Victor, please confirm your attendance.

Cheers!

Sorry gents, I am not in town. Had to head out on a critical work meeting. Enjoy the evening!

Hi, I am having an unexpected rough work week, therefore I am a maybe at this point. My two main colleagues are out…. One on vacation and the other with COVID.

Sounds like some burgs and rhone could help the situation!

Yeah, I plan on going. Just picked up some bottles from storage.
How many people are attending?

Great! We’ll be 6 or 7

Agree 100%. I am going to try my best to make it. . Is 6:30 still the start time? Also, I may bring my wife.

I unfortunately can’t attend. Have fun !

Can we open the bottles early, or only at the restaurant ?

We can bring the bottle opened. I’m double decanting mine now.

How was the event?

I posted a review in wt