A Dirty and Rowdy Confession

Hardy, do you see the Outer Limits as on the same optimal drinking curve as the Shake Ridge and Enz?

I love me some Shake Ridge but drank them all young when I feel they could easily have been put away for 10 years…

That is bizarre- I wonder if it was that the save the date’s had zero images / buttons / etc and that the release letters were an “offer”?

Thanks for the heads up- I’ll do some digging.

Vince- Outer Limits is delicious now, and I think it will have a long life. I think that is part of the awesomeness of 18 in general- things are showing incredibly well already (and tasted “ready” even in barrel) but they have the bones to age.

The acids on Outer Limits and Enz are practically identical- Besides the ABV, it is really the flavor profile that is strikingly different (Outer Limits being black fruit and Enz more red)

Went for it finally - 2 each of Shake Ridge, Enz, and Enz^2/Outer Limits

Six Enz/Six OL

I’ll uncork one each this Spring I think.

This is the move with these two (Enz and Outer Limits)- Pop both side by side sometime this spring, fire up the grill or roast something hearty. They are a trip together.

[worship.gif] Incredible thanks to everyone for the support!

We’re trying to cut back on ordering wine but I always get the green light for a Dirty & Rowdy order. Got a half case with 2 each of the Shake Ridge, Enz, and Outer limits.

1st post, welcome to WineBerserkers Andrew! I purchsed the same 6-pack. I seriously need to drink more wine. I have a major storage issue, again.

Welcome, Andrew! Nice to see another D&R fan–their wines really are irresistible (storage be damned!)

Always happy to have another Andrew around! But yeah…D&R is the closest thing I have to an auto-order (even though I order a lot seemingly on auto drive)