A personal FedEx record

Has it been noted (in the other thread?) that Fedex currently has a huge labor shortage? Fewer drivers and hub staff, more re-routing = longer delivery times. They simply can’t meet every time commitment due to the shortage and have backed out of shipping commitments with large clients altogether. It’s caused major problems with several companies and inconvenienced a lot of people. They are actually posting job listings on Craigslist. A lot of industries (especially restaurants) are going through the exact same shortage problem.

I have also noticed the tracking updates on their website frequently don’t match where the shipment actually is, and the shipment is usually further along to deliver than shown.

Like many businesses it is hard to find help. I am a teacher and mop my own floor today since we are short on custodians. As long as the wine arrives what is a few days as long as weather is an issue.

Very disappointed, I thought this would be about someone taking delivery of a 100 cases.

1 Like

Supposed to be delivered on October 4th… it’s the 16th. I think they lost my package.

This reminds me back in college I had all my textbooks one semester mailed to me. I watched it come into MD go into DC go to VA go back to MD go back to VA to DC back to MD.

My face looking at the tracking history :neutral_face: wtf?