Advice about Popeyes fried chicken sandwich?

Looks like the consensus is don’t bother Kevin (since I rarely ever go to the areas where our 4 locations can be found).

I’d say if you happen to be in the area definitely check it out. Otherwise I wouldn’t bother.

I asked a very simple question, and ever since, you seem to be upset. Eat shit food, or not. I don’t care. I eat that stuff a few times a year, maybe 5-7 times I would guess. I like it when I am trapped and have very few choices. I was just asking if people eat it like how I just described I do, or if they sort of crave it because they just like it that much. How hard was that to answer without being so butthurt?

Carry on.

Wow. Moving on.

Finally had one yesterday. Driving down 95, traffic started to back up and we were hungry. Saw a sign for Popeye’s so we got off in Stafford VA. No line. Great sandwich at a great price. Much better than Chik-fil-a. I do not like mayo or pickles so just the chicken breast on a bun. Done perfectly and a very large portion. It won’t be my last.

It was made even better when we realized our favorite donut chain, Sugar Shack, has a location right down the street.