Akóma Zoúme at Mountain Terraces Vineyard Sampler Pack

I can’t wait to try these…The credit card isn’t so thrilled today, but I’m sure having fun!

In for a three pack as well - thanks!

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you!! I am having too much fun on Berserker Day…great Friday!

Gloria:
Glad you are having fun. Just placed my order [cheers.gif]
We are having fun as well!

I’m in…

I have one of Larry’s Monte Rosso pictures from the Falltacular auction of the old vine Cab Vineyard. A super shot of immense detail and color. And an excellent frame that goes well above the bar!!

I just got back from dinner…what did I miss?? ; )) [drinkers.gif] Exhausted!! Time for a glass of Viognier Port ( I am told it is Port day) and a cigar!

GSO heading out tonight. I wish all shipments were as easy as that…I think next month all GSO wine shipments will be on the house.

This was a great opportunity to have some of you try our new label. If you are interested in reordering to add some to your collection, I am happy to extend the same prices for you to get more. You can email me directly… gloria@akomazoume.com

Thank you for all the support!!

Gloria

Mine just arrived today, a bit chilly, but they look great. I’ll let them settle a bit and try one soon.

Great : ) I always ask for styro…I know it is not green but I can not help it…I hope they come up with a better product than the pulp for a green solution. A friend of my showed me these http://inflatable-wine-packaging.com/recycleable-shipping-materials/ You think air can hold temp??

I hope you enjoy the wine : ) Glad they arrived safely.

Gloria