Alban Fall Offering

Mine just arrived today in NYC. allocations, such as they are, are vague. I can order 3, 6 or 9 and they will give me a share of what is available, but it all depends on who orders. You are guaranteed to get something but nothing specific.

Got the sorry no wine for you postcard yesterday.

The “No wine for you” postcard just hit here today as well. [cry.gif]

I requested 9 Lorraine and 9 Seymour’s back in November, but I just heard from the winery today that I’m only getting 3/3. I guess I should be a little relieved since it would have been close to $3k if the full request had been granted.

Clay

That may be true, but then they put absolutely no effort into obtaining competitive shipping costs. There are shippers out there that charge way too much, and it wouldn’t take a ton of effort to find another one that offers good rates.

3/3 $24 shipping…as I sip on a 2004 Alban Roussanne! flirtysmile

Since I got the sorry folks park’s closed postacrd, I would be happy to absorb part of the shipping costs for someone will to free up a bottle of each. I know that this is self-serving and cheesey but what the what the.

get rid of that hideous avatar and i’ll consider it. [berserker.gif]

Jordan,

I couldn’t find a Patriots one! [thankyou.gif]

Requested 6/6, allocated 3/3.

I just got my confirmation as well. I had emailed them last week and they said they will going through and finalizing allocations for the next few weeks.

Keith

Theeeey’re heeeeaar!!! flirtysmile

Anyone seen a Reva offer yet? Isn’t that usually in March?