And I thought Dave Butner was bad! Larry Schaffer's Tercero Wines

Dewi,

Thanks for the support - greatly appreciated!!!

And man o man, VA was strong today for tercero - can’t wait for my distributor to get up and running in the spring so I can get out there and do a dinner or three!!!

Cheers!

[/quote]

Wish I had the 11 rose to offer - sold out faster than any rose I’ve made to date . . .but my 12, which is 100% Mourvedre and was picked early, crushed and left on skins for only 2 hours, then pressed should be bottled within the next 2 months (-:

Cheers![/quote]

That’ll be our house wine this summer. Holler when it’s ready.

Larry,
Good to know! Please keep the VA peeps posted!

Virginia is for Lovers…(of Tercero Wines!)

When do we get a winemakers dinner in Chicago? [cheers.gif]

I would love to make it to Virginia AND Illinois . . . . I gotta just keep moving forward and we’ll see these things happen!

Cheers!

As others have done at this point, I’ll keep my specials live for today as well for those who missed out yesterday - or realized they have more dough in their pockets than they realized (-: I’m almost out of the 10 Outlier, so I may need to do some substituting, but I’ll make it right!

And let me just say that I’m really honored and humbled by the response and the support - it’s just good to know that what I’m doing is appreciated by others . . . or at least you all just like a great deal (-:

Cheers!

Larry, mind telling ballpark transaction volume?

Understand if you would rather not. No problem.

Just a quick note that all shipping charges have been refunded at this time for those who have already placed orders . . . you should be receiving an email from paypal shortly regarding this.

I’ve received a few emails from folks saying they are having ‘issues’ with Paypal - no surprise there. If you are having or did have problems, please email me directly at larry@tercerowines.com

And Brig, it was larger than last year - and I’m quite humbled and honored by that. I really work hard to do the best the I can and I’m pleased that folks are willing to give me and my wines a shot . . . and I truly hope that the wines exceed those expectations.

Cheers!

Hey all,

After receiving a few phone calls and emails from those who could not take part this week, I’ve decided to keep my offers up on my website through Saturday, Ground Hog’s Day (and also my birthday). So feel free to order away until then . . .

Cheers!

Hey Larry, will you be sending out tracking info when you ship these?

Good show. Tercero wines get better and better. The contents do a disappearing act once opened!

Mike,

I certainly will! I was able to get the local orders shipped out this week - all orders outside of CA should go next week but I will be in touch to confirm. I’ll give all the option of shipping temp control - if you choose this, the shipment will be delayed a bit but will still get their shortly . . .

Cheers!

Nancy,

And you say this despite my spelling woes [snort.gif]

Thanks for the kind words [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Wanted to update those waiting on wines that an email was sent out today letting you know I was ready and raring to move forward shipping the wines, but wanted confirmation before heading them out the door - and also offering a temp control option at no additional charge . . .

Cheers!

Reply sent!

Made the decision to send pretty much everything I could via temperature controlled trucks - not worth the ‘risk’ - except for those west of the Rockies, And yes, Mr. Carey, got your email and am holding off for now (-:

Cheers!

Larry-

We cracked the '08 Cuvee Christie over the weekend, my first Tercero. No formal note but loved it! If that’s an indicator of what you’re doing at Tercero, I’m in! flirtysmile

Thanks for the BD offering.

Pete,

Thanks for the kind words! I dig that wine - especially the aromatics. To me, and I say this not be be impressive or anything, aromatically, that wine brings me back to ‘older world’ CdP’s . . . Curious to hear your thoughts as well.

The other reds in that sampler - the Cuvee Loco and The Climb, will both be a bit ‘bigger’ in structure . . .

Cheers!

Thanks for the updates Larry!