AND IT BEGINS!! Planning for BerserkerDay 13 (Jan 27, 2022)

And that epic poem is what launched Patrick into the rarified halls known as the BerserkerDay Council…

the main BerserkerDay forum is posted, with the expected ‘master thread/faq’ already in place

I will be creating the seller forums soon, and notifying all participating sellers of its availability, but first I need to meet with the BerserkerDay Council with some final planning

2 Likes

Yawn…

Awakened from hibernation.

I am fully engaged now.

Let’s get ready to rumble!

1 Like

So, Todd, if I understand you correctly, you will be posting the forum soon and that we will, as a seller, post our offers there on the 27th? I have the wine and steak co’s and would like to make offers for both companies. Sorry, a little rusty as its been a while since I produced a special offer for BD…

the ‘seller’ forum is posted - you participating? If so, I need to add you to the group - check in a minute, and you’ll see the ‘pre-launch’ forum, with directions therein

Yes, would like to participate. Where would I see the pre-launch forum?

1 Like

It’s a subforum of the BerserkerDay forum, you have access

Monopole Cru honestly pays for itself.

Monopole Cru might pay for itself in benefits, but wineries do not without significant work. My comment is about “going professional” to be a Berserker Business has significant higher costs than the GCC or Monopole Cru costs.

Ah! I thought it was a ZOOM walk-through for noobs, not those in the business. I’ve since seen Mike Evan’s posts on this and will take him up a a tutorial over a bottle of something fine.
Much grass sir.

Mike, I see an excuse for a tasting shaping up here! I’ll supply the Burgundy and the COVID test Q-tips… champagne.gif

As a long-time board lurker for many years, I (finally) signed up for a GCC account in anticipation for BD13. Cannot wait for the fun to begin!

newhere

3 Likes

Do we need/want one for noob buyers?? If so, i can plan one - will be quite fast and easy. Or, I can do a pictorial guide and turn it into a PDF that I can link to and post within a thread.

1 Like

No offense to anyone but, I feel like if you need a pictorial guide to Berserker Day you might not be a Berserker.

1 Like

[rofl.gif]

[berserker.gif]

+1
I have to say, I know it can sound intimidating to a newbie, given the talk of multiple offers, in different formats, coming at different times from many different producers.
I can recall feeling exactly that way the first time I participated as a buyer.
It is NOT rocket science.
You go to the forum, look over the offers, order what you like. Yes, the offers can come fast and furious, with a lot of discussion being thrown around, but that is part of the fun and energy of the day.
As mentioned elsewhere in the thread, the pro tip is to be a GCC member. This will alleviate most of the angst.

For people wondering what to expect on BD, I would recommend going back and looking at the offers from last year’s BD threads. I did this tonight and it was a fun review of what offers were out there and what I purchased (forgot about the excellent beef jerky I bought!). From the main “forum index” page scroll down to BD archives and you can browse all the offer threads.

1 Like

Is there a set time for when purchasing can begin on the advance purchase day?

(I asked in the other thread, but it looks like the smarter people are posting in this thread.) [stirthepothal.gif]

I posted in the other, so that makes me not one of the smarter people, dammit!!!

Whenever I get my ass out of bed, get my coffee, and get in front of the computer…aka around 7:30 am Pacific

1 Like