And my Wife said “Quick buy more wine!”

Anybody want the second crack?? neener

3rd?

Scarecrow just arrived from FedEx. The same guy that normally delivers, handed me the box and said he would sign it for me.

Any longer.

Next…

Got Bedrock today, no sig required, had a nice elbow bump!

You guys must not make friends very easily…I haven’t had to sign for a package from either one of them for years…ha!

During the fall shipping season 6 different deliveries, all on different days over approximately 2 weeks, all by the same UPS guy. As he hauled the last case up my steps he said, “I think you have a drinking problem!”
It was very funny.

LOL. Don’t we all!!

Had that two weeks ago and popped an 03 last night, which was delicious. Be patient if you can; it will pay dividends.

I would have responded “Not any more. Thanks”

I received orders from Winebid, J.B. Neufeld, and Under the Wire yesterday and the FedEx guy signed for me. Was nice to have them all delivered at once.

FedEx delivered from Envoyer to me today. Our regular driver signed on my behalf, then asked me to spell my last name.

UPS (not regular guy) left on steps, confirmed I was the addressee when I opened the door, and said “here you go”. Dunno if he signed, but not worried.

On Wednesday the UPS guy handed me the shipment and immediately turned back to the truck. I called out “Don’t you need my signature?” He replied “We are not asking for them anymore”. On Thursday a different UPS guy, wearing gloves, also didn’t ask for a signature. Both days the FedEx guys asked for a signature.

I don’t have a drinking problem, but I do have a major buying problem!!! champagne.gif

A little off topic.

There are 3 Chinese restaurants in town. 1 is awful. The other 2 are decent.

Last night we tried to order from 1 of them and found that they had closed down due to the virus. Not sure if that was due to people not ordering or just prudence. Most of their business is takeout. They have almost no seating inside.

We called the other restaurant and they took our order for delivery. We had paid by card over the phone. The man with the food came to the door. He was wearing a mask, gloves and was generally all bundled up. He was really nice and we exchanged the usual pleasantries. Other than the initial startle at his appearance, I thought this was really good practice on his/the restaurants part. I hope it works out for them.

My Fedex store across the street is not asking for sigs.
(That store doesn’t even ask me for id) [whistle.gif]