Andremily Offer

[cheers.gif]

couldn’t resist after all the high recs here.

+1, or 2, or something :slight_smile:

I received an offer for this wine via e-mail yesterday. It indicated that I have 2 3-packs reserved until January 28th.

Glad, but kind of surprised that they didn’t sell out in the first allocation wave…

Perhaps they are just moving through the list slowly in stages to make sure they know their demand and manage their list to make people happy along the way… always hard to know what to allocate to people for your first offering and the feedback for each tranche is slower when you handle it through mailed in checks - hence the second wave seeming a while after the first. I have no idea if it is a “go slow” approach to make sure that there are no disappointments and over allocation issues but it is not a bad idea when compared to an approach which opens the offer up to everyone who signed up at 6 or 12 bottle allocations which has the possibility of leaving many people disappointed (potentially screwing up their list for the future as people who are disappointed on the first offer don’t bother to come back).

I really do hope that they sell out completely so that the project can be viable and really get off the ground for them.

I received the “sorry, but…” email Sunday. Too bad for me - I was really looking forward to trying this out.

Same here…however it looks like next year’s membership is to expanded. We’ll see…

Anyone not taking a three pack in the second wave i would love to take please

I purchased a 3 pack, when will they be delivered?

Bump. Does anyone remember when these will be shipped?

I got a notice that these arrive this week.

actually it just arrived.

Alright, now who’s gonna Pobega one and let us know what we are in for?

someone’s already posted a note on cellartracker…

Anyone else get theirs or a shipping notification? Having mine sent to my CA address and nothing yet

Received shipping notice earlier this week, should arrive tomorrow. I’m in TX.