Another stupid poll about wine drinking

Malted barley.

Preferably with peat.

Shortly after we opened our store, we had a guy call and ask if we could fulfill Christmas orders for his company. He wanted mostly Oregon Pinot Noir, followed by California Pinot Noir, some Chardonnay and a few cabs. The size of the order convinced us to make it happen. 60 six packs, 20 two packs and 2 cases for the family dinner. Of course we are left with the extra bottles of Ken Wright, Beaux Freres, Penner Ash, etc. The wines were all from a warm year and fruit forward. We tried them at the end of the work day, fell in love with PN as a sipping wine and back filled the store accordingly. That was 13 years ago. Too bad he sold his business and retired five years later.

As always Greg your thoughtful bitchiness is appreciated by someone im sure

im shur!

Illiteracy rules!

+1

Brett Favre.

2007 Chateauneuf.
En magnum.
With sushi.
And a lap dance.

This. If it’s not a scotch (Springbank), going with a daily dose of vegetables: Saumur Champigny, Bourgueil or Chinon.

Yep.

Don’t drink much else besides wine and not often during the week, no matter how shitty the day was.

On Friday nights, we start out with a bottle of champagne to destress from the week.

If it was just me, it would be zinfandel.

Bubbles, then prob zin or syrah

Illiteracy iz ded at reetale.

Seriously, Binny’s has all of their illiteracy stock in an end bin on clearance and it still won’t sell.

The label on that Illiteracy wine bottle is illegible.

Generally speaking, beer, especially if it’s hot out. But wine-wise, or when it’s cooler out, I want something that’s effortlessly pleasurable to drink and that I don’t generally have to worry about drinking at the right time. Zin zin zin.

I see your beer and raise you cannabis. I don’t like approaching wine from a “I need a drink” standpoint. A drink to de-stress is added calories and the alcohol seems to compromise the quality of my sleep more so than a comparable amount of grass, just enough to elevate my mood and take the edge off a particularly rough day.

Only if it’s a long weekend and you’re looking to explore the depths of your mind.

[snort.gif]

exactly !!!

Don’t have too many stressed days either. In case I’m annoyed by idiotic rules at work Carlisle generally does the trick, so Zin it is, and I do drink wine with dinner every night.