Anyone else getting error messages going to WB?

I selected to proceed with reckless abandon on two Apple devices. I’m sure if I had been logged out the warning would pop back up.

There was a double secret hatch door behind the more details link saying if you think this message is an error, click on it. Then provide your social security number as verification. I thought, what do I have to lose?

Chrome allowed me to proceed after passing through the Advanced page, but it sort of hid the “What do I care?” button at the bottom.

Watch out, could be a felony. pileon

Not in Chicago, or North Carolina.

Add chlorine bleach via PIC line, just in case.

An very important person on TV, very important, told me I could.

That would be hilarious if they had a ‘proceed with reckless abandon’ choice!

Bernie’s been saying that for years

Ahhh, thanks.

Just fill out something similar to this and you get access.
image.jpg

[thankyou.gif] I guess it was not just me that didn’t get my WB fix last night…glad to know I am not alone, also happy that WB is back…thank you, Todd

I’m using Mozilla Firefox and the layout of the page is all messed up. On Chrome it is fine, just like it was before, but Firefox, no. Anyone else experiencing this? (see screen print)
WB.JPG

Bing is a search engine and not a browser. Chrome (browser) previously allowed you to click that “Advanced” button and then click a link to visit the site and bypass the warning.
If you get the error in Chrome, on the error page type “thisisunsafe” (you won’t actually see the text being typed) and you will be able to visit the WB site.

I have Firefox on a mac and WB is fine.