Asimov: is it time to go to the can?

I haven’t tried any, but @Nicole_Walsh of Ser Winery (of BD13/14 Cabernet Pfeffer fame) has a single vineyard Rosé of Grenache canned by Maker, and I would start there.

They also sell her Sparkling Riesling and another winery’s (Bodkin Wines) Sparkling Rosé (60% Barbera, 20% Zinfandel, and 20% Chardonnay) and Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc.

I personally might try the Sparkling Rosé too. The other two give me pause but who knows. Let us know what you end up trying.

Edit:

Edit to add that @Morgan_Twain-Peterson had said Bedrock might release Ode to Lulu in a box this year. I know their next offer drops Feb 14. So depending on when your event is, it could be an option as well.

Thanks Guillermo! I also can some of my Cabernet Pfeffer with Maker:).

Nicole

1 Like

They are absolutely doing this. However, how it will be available is up in the air. Apparently it is quite challenging to ship these, as they do not pack the same as wine bottles, from what I understand. Definitely will be available in the tasting room and likely at retail. However, It’s unclear whether it will be available via the list.

1 Like

Infinite Monkey Theorem in Denver has been canning wine a long time. Pretty decent wine too; sparkling, rose, white and red.