Aubert

In for a Dozen ! champagne.gif

What are the prices for the 2 single vineyard Chardonnays?

1 Like

Yeah, my offer is next week as well. Hoping for a case of Chard, probably skipping the pinots this year.

1 Like

They let you skip the pinot ?

On Chards: They always recommend a 3-4 hour decant if you drink them young. 7 sounds like the right sweet spot. They still are very good with a lot of age on them. I think of them as an inexpensive Grand Cru burg.

Never liked the pinots; Meh and expensive is not a good combo.

The minimum order is 6, I believe–not necessarily forcing you to get both varietals. I got Pinot and Chard last year, just because it was my first, but I prefer a bit leaner/lighter Pinot. Not to say it isn’t high quality, because it is–just not my preferred style. I really like their Chard, and plan to take what I’m allocated there.

Hudson $85 and mg $230
Park Ave $90 and mg $260

1 Like

I’ve never ordered (nor even tasted) one of their pinots, and I remain on the list (though that may play into why I am on the next week release rather than this week…).

Offer open, order in. 5 Park Avenue, 2 Hudson.

5 Park, 2 Hudson order in.
Looked at the Pinots and had to watch the budget as release season is upon is again!!

4 Park; 2 Hudson. Interested to see what the Park Avenue is all about.

I got 4 Park & 2 Hudson. Guessing everyone got the same allocation of 2 Hudsons and 5 Parks?

Wonder if the first wave was different.

Do allocations fluctuate if items get sold out? Or are allocations set from the start of the offer.

9 & 3 for me. flirtysmile

I think so, yes. Have seen reports on the board in previous Aubert releases where the allocations fluctuate, usually down.

1 Like

Hmm, I have always been able to get in before the official email went out as you did, but for some reason cannot get in today. I guess I will stand by…

I would contact them if you are unable to access your offer. Better to get in before they sell out of something you may want.

I know I have always been able to get in early (and obviously you and many others were this time as well…), but technically the offer opens at 9AM PT. I will have them on speed-dial if I cannot get in by 9:01AM PT…

It’s 7 a.m. PT. That how we all placed our orders.

From my email:
"Dear Mark Morrissette,

This is a friendly reminder that you will have access to the Fall 2021 wine allocations beginning Tuesday, July 13th at 9:00 am PDT. "

They must be staging their releases even more than I recall in the past…