AUCTION: Saint Cloud Bourbon ~720ml - 1 previously opened bottle

Well, since I would never expect to actually get anything if I did buy something from Ray Walker…put me down for 50 bucks contributed for ‘no reason whatsoever’ and ship it wherever the hell you want.

Seriously, I love this idea and want to support it.

We’ve received an anonymous bid (though a member here, one most of you know) of $200 for this item, provided the money goes to a San Francisco battered women’s shelter, and the bottle can be disposed of as Jim sees fit. Jim is matching the donation as well, so while it’s not a $400 bid, it’s now a matched $200 bid, with all proceeds going to a shelter (likely Woman, Inc. - www.womaninc.org )

Yes, so I received an email from a regular here stating he would put up $200 under the stipulations Todd described.

It’s complicated. Obviously.

I will simplify it. I will match EVERY donation to this group (okay, within reason, there’s a lot of you with way more money than me out there).

This is an insanely generous group. This is an unexpected opportunity to make a statement and difference. Regardless of where this is coming from it is what it is about.

F-ing PONY UP.

Oh, Todd gets the bottle regardless.

I’m in, sending a donation straight to the charity. No bid on the bourbon.

if the winner sends the bottle to Todd or flushes it down the toilet I’ll double the donation.

+1 but it would be nice to see a pic of the toilet flush :slight_smile:

Like Drinkx? Remember the Chardonnay shoot out… sweet jesus, that toilet was nasty!!!

This is driving the demand up world-wide - price increases forthcoming

Auction markets will be flooded soon after the French bank holidays

Yes like drinkx :slight_smile: I re-live that thread once a year thanks to the HOF thread flirtysmile

Brig, if I get this bottle - which is priceless, as we know - it’s gonna be shared with you and any Berserker that ever comes to my house ever, until it is gone (including if we video it being flushed down the toilet)

What about THE Thunder Bucket?

BS. Bring that shit to FL!

Negative! I’m bringing a couple of good bottles with actual age statements on them.

screw the auction let’s re-live one of the greatest moments in WB history

THUNDERBUCKET
image.jpg

Brig, next year get drinkx to sign up to host the lucky winner for a Chardonnay Blowout including Thunder Bucket.

Oh sweet jesus…

Best thing ever about that thread is that the OP is a PLUMBER!!!

LOL! Sadly I think drinkx grew up and lost his sense of humor :frowning:

Okay, this got complicated quickly and a red flag was thrown for a replay. Here’s the official decision.

The anonymous bid of $200 is accepted and the conditions that the donation be made to www.womaninc.org , the anonymous can make the donation directly and confirm with Todd.

All those that agreed to match or care to participate then please do so by clicking on the above link.

Now for the bottle. That has to go to Todd. Jim, send the bottle to Todd and from now on taking a sip will be a right of passage for any Berserker at any French event until the bottle is gone. We will start a thread which we’ll post a picture of each WBers drinking from the golden goblet.

We must save at least one pour for the toilet…with video

Not sure if this is still open. If so…

The Ray Walker story is long and complicated. Innumerable people here have been caught up in it to some degree.

The bottle posted has an agreed upon bid of $200. With that, from the purchaser, is a $200 donation to an organization for abused women in the SF area. Let’s leave it at that. Extremely worthy cause.

I have pledged to match that $200.

I will match, again within reason and my abilities, any pledges here based upon this item and it’s significance to Todd and this website.

Post and we will hammer out the details.

I’m sure Todd appreciates all that you all have done and I hope everyone had an awesome day. This is the icing.