AUCTIONS: 1/27/21 LIVE NOW!!!!!!!

same… asking for a friend…

A serious question, I don’t see any live yet. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Oh, it seems to have changed from noon Pacific to 2pm.

Thread title says that it starts at 2pm PST . . .

missed the preview

me too, not sure why the window needs to be so narrow. People do have other priorties

Yep, auctions are hidden for right now.

I could have sworn it said 12 noon PST.

I even set an alarm to it

Yup. I was on a work call but that window was awfully short.

See this for the time change

084D5DB7-15B0-47B4-9209-D3E2A27FABF4.jpeg
Yeah, it sucks being “Essential” neener

1 Like

Wow, it’s like I have 30,000 whiny teenagers here. I can never do enough for my Berserkers…

I’ve opened the auction forum up, publicly, for all to see, bid, and enjoy!

all the bitching might work…

Yeah, I’m beaten.

Auctions are open

right here, people!
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 12.52.51 PM.png

Nothing to see here…move along…

I think that in everyone’s excitement, they didn’t bother to read the time, and the Pacific start time reference. [wink.gif]
I must have seen close to 50 what time does it begin in reference to the Auctions and BD in general.

I’m confused. Your post says all Auctions are live now, but I don’t see them and the post also says they start at 2p PT. Please advise.

Here you go, click on this and read the directions at the top first, very important. There’s always one sad person that says “oh, I didn’t that was the rule”

1 Like

Shit folks, you got 6+ hours to bid on these items. Nice job badgering the folks that have put hundreds of hours into making this happen.
R-E-L-A-X the fuck up!!

Definitely not a good idea, but after a lost 9 months last year, you gotta do what you gotta do.

A good lesson learn as newbie and getting caught off guard and panicking on early auction opening is to read and remember value does not = minimum opening bid.
Oh well live and learn & it supports a good cause that I have been freeloading off of for years.

Now if WB can only set up Venmo payment system for that would be a great thing for budgeting!