BD SPONSOR FEATURE Goodfellow Family Cellars

Funny. My wife and I had the same experience! Visited, bought case, became huge Goodfellow fans.

Marcus - I will be ordering another case this year, either during BD or soon after.

+1. Marcus is the only one I buy the entire line up. Lovely wines on release and can be incredible with age.

Marcus
You know that you are one of my favorites. I am looking forward to your BD release. I had a vision you offered 1 liter bottles of a berserker cuvée.

[whistle.gif]

Just pulled the cork on a Goodfellow Whistling Ridge Pinot last night to get excited for BD. Of course it was wonderful!

Marcus - In addition to your BD offers, I appreciate your participation on this Board. You and the other winemakers that regularly post add value in passing along your knowledge and insights.
Thanks.

+1. Just started buying Marcus’ wines recently and really enjoy the balance.

Somehow I’ve managed to not jump in on these wines before. They were on my short list last year, but I didn’t try. I’m definitely going to try these this time!

Thanks again to everyone for the compliments on the wines and the support!

Happy Berserkering!

My wife and I both love everything in the Goodfellow lineup. It was her favorite winery of our WV trip last spring and in just 2 years has become the #1 holding and in my cellar and became our top choice for daily drinkers. There are so many highlights but a few stand outs include the Richard’s Cuvee Chardonnay, the Whistling Ridge Pinot, and the heritage series. At first I kind of didn’t pay enough attention to the lower end bottlings. That has since been corrected and now buy the WV Pinot Noir, WV Chardonnay and the Whistling Ridge Blanc (The Crack) by the case no questions asked. Cellar Tracker says I bought 5 cases of those Cuvee’s last year and drank over 3 of them… The Cuvee’s are great dinner party wines. Non Wine lovers always seem to love them, there is something interesting for the wine geek to ponder, and tariff is so low you’ll just pop another after the 1st one is gone!