BDIII Preview

8AM PST… Us east coasters have some time to relax and strategize (or at least pretend to)

No amuse bouche offer to get it started early? [cheers.gif]

My 11am ET meeting just got cancelled by the client. Can’t say I’m too dissapointed!

Is there any way to set a stop loss on my total expenditures?

Any idea when the last offer will be posted?

[rofl.gif]

Now that was good!

hehe I think you are just going to be happy to sleep in after all the frantic work in the past few days :slight_smile:

Can Todd/Brian/Jeb please clarify where the offers will be posted? In the ITB thread, Todd said they would be posted here in response to the question:

forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=57323

which links to the Updates Posted Here announcements thread, already 4 pages long.

Did you mean the top level forum

and each offer will be it’s own thread like last year? Sorry if I am the only one confused.

Thanks.

No way, I’m too amped up. I’m here at my desk trying to cram all the day’s work into the first two hours so I can dick around on here all day. [berserker.gif]

Okay, this waiting is killing me. I feel like a crack head who hasn’t had a hit in a while and am jonesing. Geez. I need to buy some wine soon or I am going to start seeing spiders crawling on the wall. Oh crap, there goes one now.

haha thats what im doing too! I even brought lunch so I could not move from my computer

Taking my lunch break now so I’m not, er, interrupted from “work” all afternoon [whistle.gif]

I always am amused looking at the “Who’s online?” list on BerserkerDay…Crazy [berserker.gif]

Has it started yet? I don’t see any offers? Thanks

The online crowd is getting anxious and restless

Epidemic has spread to Japan

True. Quite the list! Surprised to see it showing several guests viewing the forum; didn’t know that was possible.

Talking myself into buying wine is one of the easiest things in life. Bring it Todd!

Especially when it’s on sale.

471 on line as of right now!!!

My Credit Card is starting to glow like The One Ring…(C)Orcs are approaching!!.. [berserker.gif]