BDXV (BD15) Purchase Tally - how long was your Walgreen's receipt?

Tercero - 12 pack mixed Rose’s
JB Neufeld - 6 pack Cabernet’s

2 Likes

I don’t think of it as a subscription push. Monopole Crü has special offers scattered throughout the year. That’s the real value of it, not just BerserkerDay.

BTW, the price wasn’t discounted it was just the opportunity to purchase unique bottlings that were in too small of quantities to offer up to everyone.

4 Likes

Who had the Gamay?

Hundred Suns and I think Suzor

Orthodox Berserker

2 Likes

Here it is in case you’re still shopping

• Auctions start at 2pm, close at 8:00pm PST / 11:00pm EST on January 26th.
  • Bids need to be in by 7:59:59pm PST. Each post has a time stamp by the forum software.
1 Like

Oh boy… @ToddFrench

I got it last night thanks!

1 Like

Eying a move in the spring so had to keep purchases to a minimum this year, but still couldn’t resist grabbing a case of Sabelli Frisch and a few pounds of ribeye from Flannery.

1 Like

Kept wine purchases to the minimum as have two much:

• Case of Goodfellow sparklers

• 6 pk of Goodfellow Rose (really loved his last rose - IIRC NV 2014/15)

• 3 pk Kelley Fox Royal Ann Block Pinot

• 3 pk Kelley Fox Old Vine Maresh Riesling

• 6 pk Veleta Olive Oil

• Durand

• Veleta rice

• Glasvin Decanter

• Glasvin Champagne glasses x 4

• Glasvin Prestige glasses x 2

2 Likes

Auctions start at 2pm, close at 8:00pm PST / 11:00pm EST on January 26th.
Bids need to be in by 7:59:59pm PST. Each post has a time stamp by the forum software.

There are 2 other snipers that have 8pm timestamps too. Sorry… Must be in before 8pm

4 Likes

Walter Scott 6 pack
Goodfellow - case. 6 pack of single vineyard pinot , 6 pack of mixed
Vincent - case. 6 of chard, 6 of pinot
Ansonia - case - 6 of Chablis - 6 of Gros red burgundy…

3.5 cases… not too bad this year

1 Like

I intended to dial it way back this year but bought more than I originally intended.

Di Costanzo
Goodfellow
Kelley Fox
Perkins Harter
SAMsSARA
Virage

Morgan Ranch
Veleta

Wine Check Elite 3.0

Edited to add that I also edited my Patricia Green club order a little based on Jim’s BD offer.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the rules from the old software made their way over here, when it was a manual process to shut down the auctions, now, the computer automatically shuts them down and fixed absolute time so in the future we are going to just have the final bid before the computer shots it down be the last one, rather than looking at timestamps with milliseconds.

Because Brig wrote that in the rules, it’s only fair to abide by them this time.

2 Likes

I was really busy with work this week so that prevented me from getting out of control. But I did snag:

6 x JB Neufeld
6 x Ansonia - Champagne mix
6 x Tekstura (new to me) - had to try that Albarino based on the note posted here

Morgan Ranch (new to me) - small box/pack

Biggest regret - Violin - I didn’t understand if they were actually sold out by the time I got online and didn’t have the time to figure it out. Onto next year’s wish list they go!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sniping is a high risk business!!!

3 Likes

18 Goodfellow
6 Violin
2 whiskey tumblers
And had a friend add a couple of hangers to his Flannery order.

I have to downsize significantly this year. Just not those.

1 Like

I saved space in my cellar buy over-purchasing from Flannery red meat and Veleta oil and vinegar. I forgot Dick’s potato chips but maybe I can still grab them. It takes some of the edge off the three cases of wine I bought.

AND I have a different problem. My wife has discovered how to order wine on Berserkerday and she loves zin, so in addition to what I bought, she ordered the Cabot aged zin package. BUT she used her credit card!

4 Likes