Bedrock fall 2020 release Tues. July, 21

champagne.gif

21 bottles, pending 375s :slight_smile:

What do you think about the Riesling?

I loved the 2018 version.

Order in. Kept it to a half case due to storage/budget/proximity to Rivers-Marie and Carlisle.

3x OVZ
1x Bedrock
1x Evangelho
1x Wirz

I like their Rieslings, but I don’t find them to be a must buy for me.

Amazingly, I was able to exercise restraint and keep it light. Took some OVZ, Bedrock Heritage, and Evangelho.

I love their Syrah… not sure how I can limit my order. A recent 2014 Nervo was stellar with air (and steak) and I’m not a huge Zinfandel/blend drinker.

Bought a mixed case, 1/2 OVZ.

Popping a 14 Lorenzo’s tonight.

12 x 2019 OVZ
4 x 2019 The Bedrock Heritage
3 x 2019 Noma
1 x 2019 Old Hill Ranch (I have 5 of the 2018)
2 x 2019 Dolinsek
2 x 2018 Nervo

Seeing the 375s and mags was nice. Hoping Morgan does more 375s, perhaps with some of the other SVs in the future, as I’d be all over them.

Easy choice. Three of everything except the whites and the syrahs. That makes two cases, which is twice as much as I usually order. I am a zin guy. And this release had lots and lots of interesting wine. Not to mention the mags and the 375s, which looked tempting, but enough is enough. Gotta save some money for retirement. Or do I?

I am in retirement and I spend my money on wine. [snort.gif]

Well, to paraphrase The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, “Wine will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no wine.”

Hey! How about some drinking windows on this stuff?

I get scared of anyone who says they can predict the future.

I took one of every red I was offered (total of 10 bottles), and wish-listed two of the Compagni Portis because it sounded like a delicious field blend white. I have a funny feeling I’ll do one or two more allocations and then drop the list, as I’ve only had a couple bottles from the case I ordered in the spring.

Hang in there. You will not regret.

Full case. Went pretty hard on Zins and Syrah. And a Riesling. [cheers.gif]

I second whoever said the ABV info would be useful.

Can you all share the prices? I’m on next week’s list and was trying to do some game planning

I’ve been buying Bedrock much faster than I’ve been drinking it, so I held myself to 6 Evangelho.