Bedrock Fall 2022 Release

Not going to get a chance to listen for a few days…cliff notes version on this?

TomHill

Long story short is it seems like they aren’t of fan of the vineyard owner’s farming practices, and vineyard owner aren’t willing to make improvements

1 Like

Wonder if this holds true for Carlisle too?

1 Like

That sounds like a big deal. I haven’t heard the podcast but I imagine as long as Ridge is buying the owner is happy. But that’s a shame.

Listening to the podcast, aka how much money they are going to separate from my wallet. [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

I love how much they fanboy about their favorite butcher, Bryan Flannery :rofl:

1 Like

Everyone told me I should have built a bigger cellar . . .

Everyone told me I should have built a bigger cellar . . .

you dont know how much you need it until you are on the bedrock list and start listening to the podcast. the pod is one of the best marketing tools ever.

Listened to the podcast. I think I’m loading up on the Zins this go around.

Did the save the date go our via email? I’ve been a member for a bit now, and haven’t received the usual pre-email (yet).

figure i’ll be in for a case as usual

Save the date came June 21

While the podcast is great, I often wished Bedrock also had a blog along the lines of Tablas Creek. I am often craving to see pictures or visuals of what they are talking about in the podcast.

2 Likes

This month is going to be painful. My daughter was born last year so I’m trying to hoard some quality '21s.

100% this, and even then its not enough

They also have a YouTube channel with some great videos! That might scratch your itch [cheers.gif]

As Billy Idol sang,

“With every new release, I bought more, more, more…”

1 Like

I’m subscribed to that - but it’s updated very sporadically.

Morgan (I think) was talking about how the vines at Elosa started to green over just after they picked for the White Zin. I would have loved to see what the before/after looked like since it was very hard for me to visualize the exact changes he was talking about. Sometimes, I feel like the podcast veers down imagery that only those ITB would get.

Normally the podcast helps me down select some wines, but for this release it didn’t. I am already struggling on where to put the wines currently in the queue, much less anything else.

You follow their instagram? Pretty regular posts on vineyard uodates

1 Like