Bedrock New Website - order history

I had to delete my old bookmark and reset the password. I couldn’t even get into the old site.

The site looks great, Morgan.

A bit of advice from many vintages of Bedrock: go deep when able, wait longer to drink than you think you should.

All fixed! Might just be a problem unique to me… my email address somehow got slightly changed in their records. Thanks to Morgan for fixing it, and for everyone on here for alerting me to the release!

Order in. Cool looking website. I will explore once I have more time…

Cheers,
JP

Mulling over what I’m going to take this release. Morgan and team blessed me with a very generous allocation. I agree with everyone, the new site is fantastic and can get lost for quite some time reading about the vineyards, the growers, and all of the history.

Since I apparently have a ton of time on my hands, I guess I’ll spend it reading up.

Did anyone get a PN allocation or is it 100% wish list?

I will be in for some rose and Reisling for sure, probably a cab or two. I am trying to cut back on everything but I cannot pass on these.

Definitely in for rose and Riesling. Trying to determine what else to snag. Any suggestions?

Bought some Staves, Papera, Hudson and Weill. All awesome picks, I must say.

I took about one of everything. If I didn’t get an allocation I wish listed. Haven’t really been on the list that long but I typically get about one each white and two of each Syrah/Zinfandel. Of course I’ll just add some extra whites if I’m trying to fill out a case but they normally have over a dozen offerings so it’s usually more than a twelve.

Really sucks when shipment gets pushed to later in the season and you have like 6+ boxes to carry to the car.

In for Staves, Wirz Riesling, Papera, LL, Lorenzo’s, Gibson, and Weil.

Managed to keep it just under 2 cases. Pretty proud of myself for that.

Do you guys who order a couple cases drink anything else? I try to keep it to six or eight an order and I have 57 bottles now. Three times a year can do that to you, but it’s so hard to resist when you have a winery that does it so right all three ways: great wine, really fair prices, and an obvious incredible love of place/vineyards.

Yes. As many have stated previously and in other threads, Morgan’s style has these built to age, even many of the inexpensive bottles. I have found a handful of bottles that were ready young but I believe those are outliers.

I have been fortunate to have a number of outstanding experiences with aged Zinfandel and am slowly coming to the belief that if stored properly they can age 30+ years; but this is my personal experience and opinion.

The issue for me with Bedrock and Carlisle specifically is they make really great wine and the value is tough to beat so I go fairly deep on each order; fortunately my wife and many friends enjoy great Zin.

Adding to the chorus of support. Brilliant wines, great value, excellent customer service. Thanks, Morgan and Chris! Love the new site too…wonderfully rich content and well written. Truly a pleasure to be a customer.

I definitely drink other wine, but I have more Bedrock in my Cellar than any other producer (by far). Preaching to the choir here but a wide variety of killer wines that can age, and are offered at very reasonable prices from 2 great dudes that provide some of the best customer service in the industry.

For me…keeping it to 2 cases is honestly doing my best to show some restraint!

Same as what everyone said. Bedrock is the reason I have such interest in Zins. My only experience in the past is a little embarrassing to say, but i thought zins were much like the style of Orin Swift Prisoner.

I drink other varietals (mainly cabs) but for the sense of place, history of the vineyards and the quality of the wines it’s really difficult to go wrong with Bedrock. I’ve been drinking the hell out of their Zins since my first order from last year.

I just ordered two cases.
I noticed that the descriptions of each wine did not inclement a drinking window. I seem to recall that prior releases gave estimated drinking windows. Sure would be nice to have . . . .
Phi Jones

Order in. I left a lot on the table and took zero cab. I would have liked to take a bigger slice of the Papera Ranch allocation but space is limited.

Offers went out to the waitlist today. First time buyer here, went for a mixed 6, two each of Staves, Papera, and Weill.

Would love to get more but just getting into this wine collecting thing and trying not to ramp up too quickly (already need to buy a 2nd wine fridge in 6 weeks).

Hopefully will get a Syrah/Zin allocation next time - really excited to try a couple of those in the future.

Anyone on the first wave get their wishlists granted? I haven’t seen anything either way.