Bedrock Offer is Out!!

Looks like the Bedrock Heirloom is also sold out.

http://bedrockwineco.com/bio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ordered in the first few minutes and got everything I wanted: a mixed case. Now patience is in order. Sigh.

Wow the magnums went fast but I did get 6 Pinot, 2 Zin and 2 of each Heirloom.

My confirm came throuigh @ 1:25 EST

I’m in for 1 mag, 2 heirloom, and some SC Syrah and RRV Zin.

Thanks Morgan. Stoked.

Wondering aloud…who might have been the very first to order once the email hit. Imagine a prize for the one at the front of the line - maybe an autographed mag of Syrah??? Ahhh, one can fantasize…

Enjoy all!

[wow.gif]

p.s. my confirm came in at 10:11:34 AM PST

Worst part of the process for me - waiting, then waiting some more for these to gain a little more time in bottle. Sure, like I have that kind of self-discipline… [drinkers.gif]

2 Rebeccaa’s
4 Dolensik
2 Bedrock
4 Russian River
2 Syrah
2 Late Harvest Semillion
sold out on Magnums… Was on the road and could not login until 11:05. Worked out though.
Last $500 I had for this year.

[worship.gif] Bedrock

I ordered within 35 minutes of getting the email. Got everything I wanted (no mags, no sticky). But minutes later the mags and heirloom were sold out. Whew!

Jimmy, these were the Wine Berzerker gushfests over Bedrock generally, if you want to read them and start to feel a gravitational pull on your wallet:

I got my order in early, less than 12 hours after working on my storage issues and telling myself last night that I really need to stop ordering wine for awhile.

Thanks, I will check these threads out!

Really interested in the Dolinsek and I think Morgan has such a gift for making amazing field blends (Compagni Portis White comes to mind).

Morgan is a great guy making extraordinary wines. Just glad I was lucky enough to get in early, as I expect some day that I’ll be saying “wow, I knew him when…”

+1

Squeaked in with 2 each - Bedrock Heirloom, Dolinsek Heirloom & Zinfandel [cheers.gif]

Asked for 4 more Bedrock Heirloom [snort.gif] - What are my chances ??? [scratch.gif]

Just went in and I can confirm the Heirloom and magnum are sold out. Thankfully I know where I will be able to find the heirloom at retail

Dabbled this time around, vs last time. [wink.gif]

2009 Russian River Valley Zinfandel 2

2009 Bedrock Heirloom Wine 2

2009 Dolinsek Heirloom Wine 1

2009 Sonoma Coast Syrah 1

I haven’t even touched my bottles that arrived 3 weeks ago. This board is a bad influence. pileon

Well priced, high quality wine…check!

Free shipping…check!

No sales tax…check!

I wish all wineries made it this easy.

Tom

2 RRV Zins
2 Syrahs
1 Rebecca’s
1 Bedrock Heirloom

I LOVE free shipping