Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

Anyone that bought a Lulu magnum last year open it up since? Interested in any noticeable difference versus the 750’s (assuming they’re offered again).

Save some of the value cab and the red blend, please!

Release open! Two cases ordered nice and quick.

Are some people not getting allocations? I bought in August and November, even got an email last week about allocations opening today, but the website says there’s no allocation for me.

Edit: Looks like I need more patience.

Order in! Looking forward to the wines…

Cheers,
JP

The Cab offerings are quite interesting. I cannot recall if Morgan has done Cab before, but if so, comments on style? American oak or French?

Went for a mix of stuff, chuy, nervo, under the mtn, sky, Weill. Hard to keep it to a case.

In for a case and a half… no brainer.

In for some under the mountain and Weil a way, plus a wish list of the Beduccini, that sounded too interesting to miss

Order in, glad to see the Moon Mountain Cab back.

IN! Wished a few Beduccini…Fingers crossed.

I bought a bit. Ode to Lulu is a nice summertime drink out at the beach.

There have been a few cabs previously (Monticello for a few years now, at least back through 2015). I haven’t opened any of mine yet, maybe someone who opened a 2009 Bedrock Vineyard Cab and/or one of the recent ones can supply some analysis as the release notes don’t mention much.

Thinking of grabbing half case of the Rosé and Sauv Blanc… Might throw in a couple cabs to hold on to. Never had anything but the dark stuff from them, thoughts?

Whites are consistently excellent. The Rose I go back and forth on - some years it’s fine, others are OMG. Tough to beat at $19 though. If my review sounds lackluster, also note that I don’t think I’ve ever ordered fewer than 6 of Rose.

order in!

while my wallet gently weeps…

Harumph. I’ve complained to Morgan in the past about this shipping policy. It sets a bad example for the entire wine industry.
There’s no reason for those rich SOB’s at Bedrock should be subsidizing us on shipping. And all those folks who only buy 6btls
or a case are subsidizing us that routinely order 10-12 cs.
This insidious shipping policy is nothing but Communism, plain & simple. This is how those dirty Commies get their foot in the door
and eventually take over this once great Nation. And all because of Morgan’s Commie leanings. Trump needs to
put a stop to this practice.
Tom [stirthepothal.gif]

Mean while back down on earth …
Since space in the ole cellar is already jammed to the ceiling with Bedrock I thought I could cut this offering down to 12 bottles, but that went out the door.
Leaned heavily on Lorenzo’s and dabbled in everything else.

Looking for a larger cellar.

P.S. - I think “The Emperor of Wine” has far to many things on his plate to worry about us peons.

What a killer offer, just wish I could have bought more! Grabbed a mixed bag of Chards, blends, some of the Zin, Montecillo Cab and the 2 Sonoma Cab I was offered + 12 more on wish list, super excited about the latter (and the Beduccini…fingers crossed). No Syrah :frowning:, had to draw the line somewhere.