Bedrock Wine Conversations

New podcast posted today.
Vertical tasting.

Thanks for the alert. Can’t wait to listen to this.

Exciting! Thanks for the update!

Wished they had talked more about '18 - I know it’s a recent vintage, but would still like to see they compare it to others.

Morgan did say he believed it would approach the 2016 as best ever, fwiw.

Wonder when we’ll hear about the winter offering.

Thanks bud! Going to listen right now!

Really a great episode from Chris & Morgan.

When we went to Hooker House 12-13M ago the 18 just stunned me. Think I own six bottles. Going downstairs soon to see how much 16 I own.

I don’t own enough '16. May need to rectify that. Love the shoutouts to WB in this podcast episode.

I haven’t seen a new podcast from Levi since June 30th though. Hopefully he is okay.

He’s been posting fairly frequently on IG, so perhaps he’s just taking a break from podcasting.

I know what you mean. They kept talking about these wines as 40-50 year wines. Why do I have only 2 bottles of '16 Bedrock heritage then??? Why am I not buying by the case? Oh right, I am buying cases, but it’s spread across all their other bottlings as well.

pileon

Wait til they do Lorenzo, that might be a 100 year wine based on recent experiences.

I’m honestly pretty sure thre 2009 will be. Tried one a couple months back and it was still just an incredibly backwards, meaty, tightly structured field blend. Literally miles and miles to go. Crazy stuff!

I’ve started pulling back on the quantity of some of the other Heritage wines to focus on buying more OVZ and Bedrock Heritage. Like you I only have 2 bottles of the 2016.