Belharra Wines: $99 3-packs/free shipping on Sonoma and Mendocino wines

I think people will really like seeing the differences in the Syrah from year to year and how the wines have a sense of place.

Thanks for the notes, guys. Thought I’d try the sampler to see if they are wines I might like.

In for Syrah 3 pack

So I swore I wasn’t going to buy anything today (too much wine, no more room for storage) and I didn’t even look to see what was available for most of the day. Then you hit me with a vineyard I love and a Rivers-Marie credential. Lord I’m weak. In for the vertical.

Looking forward to trying your wines.

[cheers.gif]

Thanks to all who have bought the offer, we’re so excited to get these wines out to you. Making Syrah I often get the “I don’t drink, I don’t like Syrah”. I always ask people to at least try ours, usually to great effect. I know this board is filled with Syrah lovers, you’re really going to enjoy these.

This offer will continue to be open…

1 Like

Have those of you who ordered some of the wines received them yet, or gotten any shipping information? I received an order confirmation email, but haven’t received anything since.

I don’t need more wine but just placed an order.
I tasted the (2016?) Las Madres Syrah at Falltacular last year and it was excellent.
Plus - met Anne and thought she was super chill so happy to support her project.

Hi Paul, all wine is at the shipper and sounds like it will be on its way by the end of the day. I got my tracking info yesterday evening for the first, west coast batch. Sounds like the network is a relative mess, so I’ll be patiently watching stuff. Excited for y’all to try these

Mine were dropped off on my front porch by Anne on Wednesday last week. [flirtysmile.gif]

Received mine today. My office emailed me that I had a package. Went by there, a bit after hours, and was shocked to find the wines in a carton with only my name hand-written on the box, no label or anything. In other words, they were hand-delivered!
Opened the 2016 Las Madres, which I’m sipping as I’m typing this. This is totally delicious (needs an hour or two of air). Fans of Dehlinger and Bedrock will find this very agreeable. I can’t imagine anyone being less than happy with this purchase.

1 Like

Well…then I expect the same kind of service!

I did get a shipping notice this morning, so it is on the way. [cheers.gif]

Likewise for mine. I’m just sorry I missed Anne.

Just had, and really enjoyed. the 2018. It’s approachable immediately but gains a lot of complexity and length on day two. I’d say it’s lighter and more floral than a lot of domestic syrahs, a profile I associate with Cote Rotie (though I’m not a Rhone expert). Also, when I hear “light,” I might think “tart,” but it’s definitely not that - it’s quite satisfying. Very happy to have gotten the chance to try this and I’ll definitely be getting more.

The trio of Belharra syrah arrived today and while the inner wine geek wants to open all three and taste side by side - y’know, compare and contrast for science - that is unlikely to happen.
So left with the choice of which to open first.