Berserker Day Wineries of yore

Dan and Stephani of Princess and Peasant moved from AV to France, BDX specifically. There in the negociant biz now doing loads of private labels like French Blue. I miss them but there doing great, was hoping to visit them last July but…

Killer wines and I am lucky to have some in the cellr still.

Weren’t Dan and Stephani also Signal Ridge? I think I have a bottle of SR PN left, and maybe a half dozen P&P Carignane & PN left

Stephani made the Signal ridge wines, P&P was their personal project. The first vintage was aged in old Foursight barrels.

Signal ridge winery is no more(though owner still has other business in AV) and the vineyard is for sale.

I don’t remember if mentioned before but Ian Brand/Petit Payson wines was a listing I looked forward to. He might be too big for us now since he was named winemaker of the year by Ester Mobley.
[wink.gif]

1 Like

I figure we don’t see Siduri anymore because Jackson Family is too big to be bothered with this little forum.

Tribute to the Berserker day participants who have moved on. Taking my best guess on some that I have not seen in a while.

Arcadian
Bevela
Biggio Hamina
Campesino
Cave Dog
Chester’s Anvil
EMH Black Cat
Harrington
Kaella
Keating
Match
Metrick