BerserkerDay 11 is coming up!! (Jan 27, 2020)

Someone PLEASE remind me to buy more Patricia Green Pinot this BerserkerDay!

Still months away…can we get through Christmas first??

+1

Been on a PGC kick, really digging ‘em, especially with some age!

[wow.gif] [truce.gif]

If this worked… can we also see if we can get G. Rinaldi, Dujac, Allemand, and the Gonons involved this year? flirtysmile

PG is a sure winner every BD. I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE DOES ANOTHER BERSERKER CUVEE THIS YEAR!

Also on a serious request note, I would LOVE to see Kelley Fox or Walter Scott in the lineup this year!

I just finished my last bottle of '13 Durant and it was spectacular - so bright, fresh, perfect acidity, freshness on the fruit was pure and exciting. I’m in again

Krug…make it happen Todd!!!
champagne.gif

As I missed the CFu caviar, perhaps we will see CFu caviar on BD11. Hell, we may even get some Wagyu and caviar on BD11 – what I am saying.

I’m planning on offering my first release at BD11! Bottling my 2018’s in Jan. Still not entirely sure how it works to make an offer here, but I’ve got almost 2 months to figure it out…

I am already socking away funds for this. I’ve put myself on a WineBid golf until 2-1-20 in order to support BD funding.

x2

that would be awesome - not sure who has half bottles, but I think they’d do well

Um, I wish…but it’s not Krug, it’s Louis Vuitton, and they won’t exactly care about BerserkerDay!

Brian Loring has offered half bottles in the past.

The best half bottle offer I bought was Match wines on BDVIII

I disagree. If Kelley Fox was included then I wouldn’t be able resist buying them and I’m trying to refrain from wine purchases.

Um, I wish…but it’s not Krug, it’s Louis Vuitton, and they won’t exactly care about BerserkerDay!
[/quote]

Nonsense. LVMH is just waiting to be invited. Too proud to ask!

doing it on a Monday is a bad idea. I believe it will hurt sales.

Grand Cru on Sunday…

tell me more about this WineBid golf…

I have been authorized by my wife to have standing orders at all times from only one winery, and Kelley Fox is it. absolutely love everything I’ve had from her, and she also happens to be a great person.

side note to Todd: she also is very responsive to emails. just sayin.

Okay, we have a couple of champagne offers and a few other treats from a new participant. Scott from Lopa Wines is all in.

Let’s hope the tariffs don’t screw this up…

You know him, you love him because he really got Envoyer rocking and rolling but now he’s doing his own thing.

Here’s a thread on wine talk about his stuff