BerserkerDay 13 Master Thread/FAQ - RECORDS SET YET AGAIN!

That’s my pattern, but I am smart enough to do the most important thing of all in advance: Prepare the Credit Card!!!

1 Like

True that.

Anyways…my wife now inquires about the Flannery and Veleta as her first interests, then, ‘something new from someone who seems nice.’

Knowing that certain businesses will be there even helps in December: we now know Nola’s tinned fish and oil…so we pan ahead.

1 Like

I need lots of olive oil

1. Hope your credit card is paid off by January 26, 2023.
1 Like

By popular request…
BD13Instagram.jpg
BD13.jpg

4 Likes

Already used all of mine. Must order bigger quantity!

1 Like

Looking forward to remembering BD day on time this year. My wallet is dreading it though

Speaking of credit cards…

The real issue is what card to use? What airline or hotel do I need extra points. [whistle.gif]

Amex or Chase - go transferrable so you have your options of airlines or hotels :wink:

I just got a new wine fridge that needs to be filled up but now I am second guessing, maybe I should have purchased 2 fridges.

1 Like

I always laugh this time of year reading the Dryruary and BerserkerDay threads back to back.

3 Likes

I think the same thing

1 Like

BD13 is on a Thursday this year. Will that affect sales?

I plan on staying close to home on the 26.

BD is right at the end of Dryuary. Plus it’s no drinking, not buying.

Nope. Many years people have stated that BD would be best on a weekend…actually the opposite is true. Going off statistics throughout the years, the ‘work day’ BerserkerDays have far better attendance and longer time on site (while people are getting paid to work - perfect!)

1 Like

Yeah, last year I had to implement a Dr-ebuary specifically from buying! I seem to be more addicted to buying than drinking these days! Looking like this February may be Dr-ebuary 2.0 for me!! @Todd - please never move BD to Feb! neener

Reminds me it is time for my membership renewal

1 Like

I cannot say if Sabelli-Frisch is new to you, but Adam Frisch is certainly very nice. Found them last year during BD.

Just got a new Marriott Bonvoy card. Requires $3000 spend in first 3 months to get 50,000 bonus points.

“Honey, it was for the free points!”

1 Like

Definitely one of the most noteworthy B-Day discoveries in memory.