BerserkerDay Buyer Survey - Buyer or Not, Please Help Us Keep it Berserk!

I had not wanted to add up the numbers of orders I made and bottles I bought. For the sake of this survey I did it, but I much preferred living in blissful denial.

1 Like

Done. Thanks, BD team!

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done. Was surprised I didn’t see any options / questions about auctions and the raffle.

1 Like

Did

1 Like

Fixed. Added a zero option. (This means the data might not get accepted to Nature, but I’ll have to live with that.)

1 Like

Done.

I really liked the charitable component of this BD. I hope we can find a way to incorporate it again in the future as with the raffle.

Also, it would be cool to see offerings across multiple producers (e.g., pinots from WV), perhaps as auction items. I know that’s likely hard to pull together, but would have a draw for people that want a survey of a region as opposed to diving into a single producer. Not sure if this has been done in the past.

1 Like

Interesting idea to do as an auction item. I know there have been discussions of how comple it can be to legally ship multiple brands.

Done.

1 Like

So you gave 110%? How cliché.

Done did?

Done - and thank you to the Berserker team who puts in so much work to make this day happen every year. Always a blast!!

1 Like

That may be a flaw with google forms, unfortunately. Thanks for the workaround. Always glad when Berserkers give 110%.

It would be a great draw but not sure if it is legal.

I did buy some food.

I am a survey participant.

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thank you BD council

1 Like

Fair enough!

1 Like

Great responses rolling in - Thanks and keep them coming.

Are there products you wish were featured? Small producers you would like to encourage to participate? We’re always looking to improve but keep the berserker culture the core of the day.

Done as well. Is there a similar survey taken of the participating businesses? Would be interesting to see their perspective as a group. I think we all genuinely hope that this event is viewed as win-win for all. Thanks again!

2 Likes