BERSERKERDAY IS COMING!!!!! (Jan 27, 2014)

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

Indeed.

To those retailers/wineries who wish to participate, please email or PM me and I’ll add you to the BerserkerDay V Participants group, which has access to the private forum for starting your offer posting whenever you like. There are instructional threads in that forum for you to use as reference.

… or make an offer. [winner.gif]

[banhim.gif]

Working on Omero Cellars’s first offer now! Can’t wait to share. [cheers.gif]

I’ve got the anniversary thing beat by 40 years - Jan 27th is my 45th wedding anniversary. Guess that means I have to buy something really special.

Came to the right place, we’re here to help!

Alsace & Nebbiolo will be represented!

I’d love the idea of a deal on coravin capsules!

I’m in as always. Just let me know what and when.
Cheers to all.

Is that your real aliterate"d" name?

I’m in for the Dujac mixed case again.

Good thing an offer such as this appears to be taking shape flirtysmile

Since Kyle isn’t buying anything I guess I will have to figure out how to get WB on my Crapberry mobile device. I wonder if students will notice me sneaking out of rehearsal every few minutes?

+1 on wishing for a Durand sale

I thinking about doing some kind of weekend thing for a small group on a Saturday that involves guns and alcohol. Then roasting a piglet and washing it down with the finest swill.

…just like any other Saturday for you.

No. On this Saturday we will have a local hunting guide, pictured, lead us to quarry. The guide says there is a 100% money back guarantee and that the event will not be wheel chair accessible.
trophyhuntingdisguise.jpg

For those looking for a particularly wild story, there is also the local nightlife. In particular, gentlemen on the brink of divorce, why not do it in style and get particularly freaky? Wait until you see these girls. It will be worth it!
bettysue.jpg