BERSERKERDAY IS COMING!!!!! (Jan 27, 2014)

I’m in!

Some new wines this year, including an SVD Pinot Noir and a Bordeaux Blend.

I’m in. In case you didn’t already know. Will be doing 2 offers. [cheers.gif]

Count Briceland in, of course. I like the new plan were we post our own. Looking forward to the party!

Count me in ta boot! Always a fun day, and one that I look forward to (AND it’s the same day as my daugher’s birthday, do it’s extra special!!!)

Cheers!

Is Sojourn in?

Tom

In for 2

Ok - all those who have expressed interest via PM or on this thread (PM is preferred, btw, as I might miss some on this thread) should have been added to the BerserkerDay V Participants forum, which is a private forum for those who are making offers on BerserkerDay. You’ll see in that forum some topics on starting to create your listing, etc.

3 dozen participants already, most with multiple offers…

Preview for doners???

See post 1

Sojourn is in!

Denison Cellars will be in! Looking forward to it!

Yay!

Still collecting offers, folks. Currently over 40…

If you want to be included, PM or email me and I’ll add you to the BerserkerDay V Participants pre-launch forum, where you can start creating your offer in a thread of your own, which I will then move to the live forum on BerserkerDay

When does the preview for donors get posted? One day before, one week before…?

Day before

Best Wines Online is in! Looking forward…

-Kyle

indeed :slight_smile: clearly my parents thought I was a “big deal” :slight_smile:

More street cred if you said that was stage name on weekends… [stirthepothal.gif]

Ok, gotta ask, did you get made fun of at all when you were a kid? and if so, was it more for “destiny” or “dudley”?
(btw this is not meant as disrespectful. with a newborn coming, the idea of a naming someone permanently is on top of the mind atm)
[cheers.gif]

We’re at about 45 participating companies/wineries thus far, well over 50 offers…and I haven’t even sent out an email announcement.

Curiosity only Todd, but is there a bar above which the offer has to be?
i.e. if some online site frequently offers 10% off/free shipping… and they offered the same, is that permitted? or some winery offers 5% off et…
Basically, are the offers scrubbed/vetted before they go out? or anything goes and market determines success?
Purely a theoretical question and does not relate to any specific past offers.
cheers