BerserkerDay VI is coming! January 27, 2015

Vincent’s chard is incredible. I have to hide it from my wife and her friends. [snort.gif]

I didn’t check my January work schedule close enough… I just realized I have the entire day off. This is gonna hurt.

My wallet hurts just thinking about this joyus day!

Campesino is in

I believe Winemonger is the official US importer, so I’m guessing a Zalto deal is unlikely.

I typically donate a magnum to the auction. Taking requests…

I suggest something highly rated by AG.

Great juice at good price point and I have had both chards, the 2012 and 2013. Fits right in with Ceritas, Rhys Littorai and Copain for me.

I’m going to be in CA that week for work, and as of now we’re scheduled to be spending that day on San Clemente Island. Hoping to do some Subscriber shopping ahead and monitor the rest once we finish work.

Are you in the military? I thought no civilians were allowed on San Clemente Island, aka Bombing Practice Island

All those who have expressed interest via PM, or who was a participating winery/retailer last year should have received a message from me with more details…if not, let me know

New to the site can you please send me the pm with the listing.

Thank you

Seth

Are you a winery or retailer who wishes to participate by making an offer or several offers to the community, or are you hoping to be on the spending end of BerserkerDay?

Started a thread over in the Cellartracker forum for this year’s BD. Really helped last year with the CT only crowd.

https://www.cellartracker.com/forum/tm.asp?m=357119

[welldone.gif]

Ahh, to heck with those guys! neener
pileon

I am on the spending end of the event.

Thanks

Then there is no PM that you need - the message sent is for wineries and retailers who are making offers. You won’t miss it if you are around here at all in January, that’s for certain.

I never look so forward to an event yet am so scared of it. [thumbs-up.gif] [help.gif]