Berserkerfest 10.2 photo thread!!

Names please!

To repeat the joke about the pope and sex. You don’t play the game, you can’t make the rules.

Besides. Blow up the photo of Grammar sitting with Golodetz to the left. Who else would have the nerve to have the name tag on his shoulder that says that.

Mark G was explaining to Mike G how much he enjoys California Cabs circa 2007 - 2009. Mike Grammer is seated.
As a matter of fact, Mark Golodetz shared some Bevan with me. neener

yes, I recognize the 3 in that picture: Grammer because we’ve had wine together before, Hack because of his avatar, and Golodetz from the post office.

I used to like Dan. The only saving grace to the Bevan was that it wasn’t as bad as the nasty ghost wine he served me at Kittle House. I did like a Neal Cabernet, which showed plenty of character.

Was there a WOTN?

Oops, we found two more empty bottles, a Guigal Cote Rotie and a Silver Oak, which we have added to this new and improved photo.
All bottled medium sized..jpg

For those who want names, that’s Zachary, The Earl of Rego Park on the left, Chris D of Rowayton in the center and the host on the right.
Three with meat.jpg

You wanted people photos? Unfortunately, my camera was wielded by a rank amateur who somehow managed to get photos out of focus despite the autofocus, but there are a few that are not terrible.

From right to left. Mera and Arnie Eisen, who have been hosting wine events in Golden’s Bridge for over 60 years. The Countess, MMe. Svetlana Lipyanskaya. In front of her, the hostess Rebecca Schenk, behind her, The Count of Rego Park, Mikhail Lipyansky. Margie Russel, Executive Director of the NY Association of Realty Managers and organizer of the Not the La Paulee dinner of a few years ago. Behind her and partially obscured, the always cheery and lovely Cathy Dong, Margie’s +1, Behind him, Dan, the Jewish Hammer, Hammer.
Group 1.jpg

From left, Mike Reff, a very attractive young lady who Jorge has apparently convinced to marry him, and Jorge The Dominican.
Reff, Jorge and fiance.jpg

From left: Mike Grammer, world traveler, Chris Ds wife (name tag obscured by wine), Chris D., The Rev. Dr. Gawain de Leeuw, OA, Episcopal Priest.

Four with MG.jpg

I opened it earlier in the morning using port tongs. You can YouTube to see many examples of it.

Photos
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_0225 (2).JPG
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0234.JPG
IMG_0223 (1).JPG
IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0221.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG

Notable Berserkers:

Dan Hammer - black T shirt on left
Jonathan Sirot - Turquoise Shirt
Clifton Dong - rught side, smiling, light blue shit
Brent Clayton - In back right behind Sirot
Gil Bauer - in front of Clayton, face half obscured by wine glass.

large group.jpg

aww I guess I am not notable
I am in the pink dress holding up the white wine behind Marcia (woman in the blue checkered dress.)

I don’t have any good photos with people in them - but here is a video of Jay shushing me in his wine cellar [rofl.gif]

Interesting. I do not recall why I would have been shushing you. I was trying to find a 2005 Burgundy for you in boxes that are now partially inhabited by replacement Aubert and Comtes

Oh all right. Hiding behind Marcia with her name tag obscured, but now craving attention, Tantina from Durham with the really nice business card that my wife thinks is great.

Oh, and apologies to all. We had yogurt, milk, mango and cardamom to make refreshing Mango Lassi to drink in the heat, but I forgot.

4960761C-3991-4C22-A1B3-35A9D674B727.jpeg
65B029BB-2105-4C32-8DBA-54D29D06EB09.jpeg