BerserkerFest 2022 (featuring Mike Smith!) - Getting some feedback (POLL)

I’ve got a group of locals and neighbors waiting for the unveiling party too. I wouldn’t expect everyone from Thursday to come but what do I know? We’ll manage. Let me break the news to Dava first though.

Regrettably can’t on that day, but all for a Berserkerfest

you couldn’t do the Thursday but could do Friday/Saturday/Sunday maybe?

The 13th is my mom’s birthday. So busy that weekend celebrating with family. If it’s a different weekend, I’m there

This sounds great! That weekend is not ideal but could make the 11th work but will be in Oregon on the 12th.

We have a quaint home in St Helena (with an unheated pool for those that need a chilling refresh…) that could host an outdoor event depending on group size and ultimate dates.

1 Like

champagne.gif

Remind me of this fact if/when this gets put together, as we’ll need plenty of ancillary events

Bump to get more potential votes on this, need to get back to Mike and Leah Smith, and Tamber Bey on whether or not we put this together

Jennifer and I are in. It’s her birthday on Friday and we were contemplating a trip to Napa that weekend anyways.

1 Like

100% would love to go.

Love the idea, but unfortunately no.

Darn, it is a hard time, kid moving back to college, harvest in Spain…I would LOVE to go, but I don’t think I will be able to swing it…

I love how the poll is just two different ways of saying yes. Todd really doesn’t take no for an answer

Don’t need ‘no’ votes to come up with a headcount, buddy [snort.gif]

We just cancelled a European trip so Napa is a strong possibility. I cannot positively commit but would be a strong “maybe.”

Cheers!
Marshall

I can’t drink until October, so I am out. BUT, although I swore to my wife that I would not do it ever again after the previous events which killed hundreds of bottles, my involuntary abstention period plus the lack of entertaining during COVID plus savings all the money on wine dinners to allow me to hire a clean up staff plus excess development of SQN and Saxum in my seller due to the genetic mutation of my father’s story about the sex life of coat hangers necessitates a revision of my prior promise, so I have only one demand . . .

You had better call it BerserkerFest 2022.1! and people need to prepare to help me clean out some rocket fuel towards the end of the year in New York. Columbus Day Weekend - ish.
Berserker wines.jpg

1 Like

Talked to Mike Smith on this again, looks like it might be smarter to do this in June 2023 as he will have all his '21s in bottle (others will be in bottle as well - and a spectacular vintage) - that way we’re not in the start of mega-busy season, we’re well after the rains (so we won’t be parking in mud at Tamber Bey), and we’ll have plenty of time to plan this out and get a bunch of stuff going.

2 Likes

So now my Cellar Christening/Come Drink My Wine Berserkerfest is the main event?

My timing is more flexible but I still need a good month to get the tasting room finished. That puts us into July. I can’t do the last weekend and the first weekend is the 4th. That leaves the 16th or the 23rd.
Maybe I should do this in a separate thread.

HRH and I will be newly retired.
(moving in with The Tuites)
[whistle.gif]

1 Like

I’d be in for whenever this was

wait so is this event now a 2023 event? there are way too many thread going about this right now I cant keep track of what’s when