Berserkerfest SOCAL: Chinese food and wine in the San Gabriel Valley JULY 29 (MENU UPDATE)

You need to dress like Priscilla Queen of the Desert and post vid of you singing this

One of the private rooms at Elite has a karaoke machine.

GET IT! I’m SO in.

group is too big, that room is for 12-15. The room we’ll most likely be in (if we’re not in the main room) is the side atrium like area which has 3 large tables zoned off into little sections. It’s perfect for a loud offline.

I meant for AFTER the offline dah.

flying down from seattle!? [cheers.gif]

Chave, burgundies, karaoke, and Chinese food - it makes good sense to me [dance-clap.gif]

What’s all this Chave garbage? Just cuz Eddie Gonzalez said I was gonna bring some…

you’re gonna have some chave there aren’t you? at least two bottles!?

with an “s” bitch.

aren’t you? otherwise, i’m not coming. neener

woohoo!!! champagne.gif

Leslie here on Brian’s phone. Site is not liking my login attempts…

Sign me up please!!

FULL! Everything now goes to the waitlist.

Don’t be afraid to get on the waitlist. People will inevitably drop out!

Charlie–Just saw this thread; please add me to the waitlist.

Bruce

I foresee at least one person dropping out [snort.gif]

I’ll make the reservation tomorrow in person at Elite

Reservation made! 6:30pm. Under Charlie Fu.

We’re going to do a banquet menu, so the cost is distributed evenly between the tables. Most likely after tax and a generous tip it’ll be $75 a person. Depends on our final head count. I’ll adjust the menu accordingly to keep it at that number so it’ll be easy to bring cash. There’s a few different banquet options. Should be a lot of fun. We’ll have the side private room with 3 large tables, they fit 12 comfortably i think so we should be able to take ppl off the waitlist

Put Dana and I down if you are opening up the waitlist.
Love the idea of back to back BerserkerFests!! [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

Yeah, maybe we should do an afternoon event as well, one where I can serve this giant jamon leg!

bring the leg and serve it.