Big Basin, baby.

Alston, how many 2007 Rattlesnakes would you like? I also posted two other library wines… Post #'s here, email me, or make a separate order and I’ll consolidate.

Thanks!

Matt, can you add a bottle of Frenchies on to my order?!

Thanks!

Matt,
I was considering adding 2 each of the 08 Frenchis, 07 Rattlesnake, 07 Coastview, 08 Coastview…any way I can combine shipping or whatever or do i need to place a new order?

Mike - I’ll add a bottle of Frenchies Ranch Syrah to your first order.

Alston, I can add those bottles right now as well to your original order.

Thanks guys!

Matt,
Please add to my order and just send me a confirmation email.
Thanks,
Alston

Thanks Chuck! I remember pouring for you last year. You were diligently taking notes and had great questions - why can’t all TR visitors be wine geeks??? [welldone.gif] Hope you’re able to make it back out to CA in 2013!

I tell everyone I know to hit your TR when they’re in the area. Top notch wines and great, friendly people! [cheers.gif]

Thanks much to Brad & Matt for doing this! Just ordered 3 08 Frenchies and 3 07 Rattlesnakes. Opened my only bottle of the 07 Frenchies earlier this month with Mel Hill, and it was a delicious bottle of wine.

Cheers,
Rowen

Thank YOU so much Rowen for the kind words and order! We know these bottles are going to a cellar with good company and will really be enjoyed once the corks get pulled.

Thanks to all of you today! We are happy that our wines found their way into some new cellars today, and hopefully soon into your glasses. We managed to sell out the very last of the 08 Rattlesnake Rock Syrah, but did cut lose a bit of the 07 for those who missed the 08. I couldn’t resist the temptation myself today and picked up a few new things to explore from the new and old world. I am already looking forward to next year. [cheers.gif]

Yes! it was super!

Hi Bradley,

Any idea when these are scheduled to ship?

Got mine a couple weeks ago.