Biggio Hamina Cellars Berserker Day #10. (OFFERS #2 & #3 are SOLD OUT) Offer is closed.

Hi Todd,
Would like 2 Pinot Four Packs.
Thanks.
Don Appleton
Please confirm availability.

So far so good, and what i will do is an end of day batch. So for today, expect an email via Square tonight. Thanks!

I’ll take an offer #1 Four Pack.

Thanks!

Robert

I would like a 4 pack please

Offer #1 and can I grab 2 rose if I come pick them up?

Sure Joe, no problem. We can do your transaction in person. Thank you.

In for a Pinot 4 pack. Thanks Todd!

Offer #1 for me; many thanks, Todd!

Hi, Todd.
I would like the case in offer #3, the 2015 Holmes Gap Pinot Noir, if still available.
Thanks,
Robert

You are in! Sending you a PM right now. And then am heading to the shop to double check a couple things…

Pinot 4 pack for me, please.

I’ll take both offer #1 and offer #4 (4 bottles of the rose)! Please send me a PM!!!

Todd, what’s the soil type at Noel and Claygate? Asking for my wife, who, after we met and tasted with you last fall spent the rest of the weekend on a marine sedimentary mission. She literally wants to get a T-shirt made that says “Marine Sedimentary Slut”. Not kidding.

Todd, I’d like offer #1, please. Looking forward to trying your wines!

Todd, I’d like to get one of the Pinot 4 pack. Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you.

Todd, I would love a case of Holmes

Jason, the Noel is volcanic in the Chehalem Mountains AVA and a medley of different clones. The Claygate is all marine sedimentary baby…

Also, my friend Amy Collins (she was my rep when I worked for Patton Valley and Daniel Johnnes was our distributor in NY) does a comedy act with wine pairing in NOLA. I tagged Carla on FB about it. You should check it out. She’s funny and knows her stuff.

Yep Carla gave me a heads up this morning - we’ll check it out!

Todd, I’d like Offer #1, the pinot 4 pack please. Thanks.

OFFER number 3 has sold out. Thank you!!!