Biggio Hamina Cellars WVPN - SOLD OUT, THANKS!

2007 Momtazi fruit. That’s legendary.

Todd, what were your thoughts on that fruit when you got it? Did you do a Momtazi SVD in 2007?

Oh Bob…just made me smile.

I have been putting 2007 Momtazi into some of the Known Unknown 6ers…

It’s good fruit from an interesting place, did 90% whole cluster on it. There’s a case and a half left to sell.

You know I was their winemaker in 2005 and 2006, right? I put the St. Innocent deal together after Seven Springs dropped existing clients when the new owners took over. Seems forever ago.

I did not know that!

42 bottles of 2007 and 2011 left!! Actually 17 bottles of 2007 and 25 bottles of 2011. And that’s it. Updated 4/21/2020

And remember these are the Willamette Valley AVA wines, and not Single Vineyards. Thanks.

PM sent for a mixed sixer.

Thanks Dennis!

11 of the 07’s, and 19 of the 11’s left. I’ll do three and three until the 07’s are gone. Then two and four, then 0 and 6. Thanks again!

8 & 16.

i’ll take 3/3, thanks (edited from 6/6!)

Thanks Matt, there’s now 5 & 13.

And get ready for the older whites offer coming up later this week or next week. I am vetting candidates currently.

Todd, that sounds great. I just got my wines and thank you for all the years…I think I got at least one wine from 07,08,09,11,13, and 15! Quick question, any drinking order recommended among the ones you sent me or others? Any years aging particularly well or tasting great right now?

Also, I teach a night philosophy class at a community college (got my Masters in it)…love the Voltaire quote:)

Thanks,

Nate

Very nice, order of drinking WVPN’s I’d go first consumed with 15, 07, 09, 11, 08, then 13 but you really can’t go too wrong with these. I just hope people like tertiary flavors, or they may be wondering why they jumped in on some of these older bottles.

1x 3/3 left.

OK Todd, I’ll take the last sixer. Dennis

Sold!

• 2011 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (4/24/2020)
    Medium garnet, light lilac nose. Dry, light restrained fruit of ripe strawberries, some funky bitter cane tannins. Another night and I knew that this would improve, it’s getting really good with a bit more open time, fruit is starting to come through. Tart currants along with the strawberry and a bit of rhubarb. I got this on the Berserker covid quarantine sale and went back for another sixer. (92 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker